Canyoning & Rappelling Tours • Adrenaline & Extreme Tours
What travelers are saying
- Kawasan Falls are an awesome spot where you may spend time with friends and family. In addition to its natural beauty, Kawasan Falls has grown to be one of the most well-known attractions in Cebu. In my experienced, jumping off rock cliffs, small water falls, swimming in bluish cool waters are indeed frisson.Written 2 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I actually booked via Klook, and Mcrich was in charge of our 3 Day Cebu Highlights Tour. The first day was a city tour, second was swimming with whale sharks in Oslob plus Tumalog falls, third was Moalboal island hopping and Kawasan Falls canyoneering. Our driver Rodrigo was new to the job; he said he's only had five months experience, so his English wasn't too good, and we didn't have much conversation, but he was accomodating nevertheless. We wanted to skip some parts of the city tour that we weren't interested in, and stop by a 7-11 and a supermarket, and all we had to do was ask, and he did his best to meet our needs. On the second day we were fortunate enough to finish the whale shark experience very early, so we moved the Kawasan Falls canyoneering to the second day, which turned out to be the correct choice because on the third day we could sleep in a bit and return to the city sooner. Also we skipped Aguinid Falls and went to Tumalog Falls instead, per Rodrigo's suggestion. It turned out to be great. Rodrigo handled the rescheduling perfectly, and he was a safe driver. He kept our stuff safe for us, and did all the negotiating with the locals. Essentially all we had to do was show up. The guides that Mcrich are in cooperation with are all super good. Our canyoneering guide was very experienced and helpful. Our Moalboal island hopping boatmen were also very professional and took wonderful underwater pictures of us with sea turtles and the sardine run. I would book with Mcrich again.Written 3 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Breathtaking landscape! If you like nature and a bit of adventures, go for it!!!
My guide Ricardo was amazing, super knowledgeable and make my experience memorable ;-) The waterfalls and the greenery are magical. Bring your swimsuit, your camera, your smile and jump into it. Make sure they provide you with good water shoes: around 4hours trip. Worth the journey ;-)Written 3 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was our second time doing the Canyoneering with the same Travel Agency. Communication with them is easy and the tour guides that accompanied us were highly accomodating. We enjoyed our trip thanks to them. No hassle in booking and there are various payment options.Written 4 November 2019
- Our group truly enjoyed the activities that Banamboo organised for us. Josephine is a SAINT! I accidentally organised the wrong date and she was so understanding and she still let us do the canyoneering and Pescadores island tour on the day we wanted to go. I was very apologetic and she was super patient with our group and with our disorganisation. We also arrived at the spot late (Thanks Google Maps for showing us the wrong way!) and she gave me a very reassuring hug and that it'll be okay. We did our canyoneering first and it was such a blast! Our tour guide Jerry was such a cool guy and really showed us the cool stuff in our trek. He also went with us in our Pescadores Island Hopping and he took me to the place with the most fish and took our pictures for us! It was a big day for us! Thank you so much Banamboo!!
Also, an add on, the food they serve is absolutely delicious! I was craving for sinigang ever since I got back from the Philippines and when they served it, I was elated! It was delicious! It hit the spot!!Written 21 May 2023
- I highly recommend D&K Kawasan Falls and Canyoneering Adventure for solo travelers like me. They were very helpful with my queries and properly assisted me with my travel. I was comfortable with the guide assigned to me and he was also very helpful and made sure I get the best experience.Written 3 July 2023
- It was my first time going out of my town with my friends and it was one of the best experiences I ever had. If you are going to Cebu, Kawasan Canyoneering experience is a must go to place and Lucero Tours and Travel is the best choice to guide you! It was an amazing experience! I would definitely go back.Written 17 November 2019
- The canyoneering trip was overall just amazing! We were a group of 3 and booked the canyoneering just spontaneously the night before. We were picked up at 7 (the earlier, the better - less people) at our hostel in Moalboal and driven to the canyoneering. On the way we received life vests and helmets as well as snacks and drinks; waterproof wrapping for phones etc. can be bought at the entrance to canyoneering. The canyoneering itself is a series of jumps, slides, swimming passages and short walks in the canyon. The water is cool, the air is warm, the view beautiful. Just great! Our tourguide accompanied us all the time but didn't participate in the jumping. The grand finale is of course the 12m jump and the Kawasan fall in the end. After the trip we got a nice, self-cooked lunch at the Moreno's office.Written 18 May 2019
- tour guides are friendly, they make sure that you are properly equipped with helmet, life vest and footwear before going on the canyoneering tour. they have rubber shoes if you are wearing sandals or flip flops. they also provide umbrella for the sun. plus they will take care of the pictures for you.Written 29 December 2019
- It doesn't seem like they can be bothered to run a business there! The owner didn't check her emails, so when we arrived there was only another guest/friend of hers ready to send us away until we showed the booking confirmation.
The room smelt stuffy and was filled with broken furniture which squeaked like hell. Ancient AC that did not cooled the room but its noise could be heard over earplugs.
There were loads of left over handaoaps and personal items in bathroom as per the photos. The shower was not clean, with a broken head that made our first day a nightmare. Even when they said they replaced the shower head, it was bit a decent shower.
Trickle of water in tap to wash hands etc.
Bin was not emptied once.
Breakfast was a sad egg and a bread bun which we didn't bother with on the day we checked out.Written 7 October 2019
- Its 4 hrs trek with amazing beauty of waterfalls with jumps from 2mter to 12meter height straight into the Crystal clear water ,, start your trek with zipline and do the full trek not halfWritten 6 January 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Badian
- These are the best places for couples seeking canyoning & rappelling tours in Badian:See more canyoning & rappelling tours for couples in Badian on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking canyoning & rappelling tours in Badian:See more canyoning & rappelling tours for groups in Badian on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous canyoning & rappelling tours in Badian:See more adventurous canyoning & rappelling tours in Badian on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for canyoning & rappelling tours in Badian:See more canyoning & rappelling tours for adrenaline seekers in Badian on Tripadvisor