- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
28 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Friendly, responsive and very accomodating staff. You shouldnt missed wakeboarding experience here when u visit Siargao. I really had fun!Written 19 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Christine was fabulous, She was extremely helpful whilst I was visiting the Surf Shop. She helped me find the right board, shared all the great surf locations and made my time in Siargao really pleasant. Thanks for your help and all your smiles.Written 9 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Mosquitos are one great local band with good repertoire. The place is perfect for an acoustic night.Written 31 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Perfect activity as a break from surfing and beach. Nice, relaxed pitch & put course with great people running it. Fun for adults and kids alike. And a nice bar with a view when you finish!Written 6 April 2015
- I did gel manicure and polish pedicure in Sirena Spa and both are horrible. I need to find another place to remove it. The worse I saw in my life. This place is always busy because is the only one in the tourist area but they are not professionalsWritten 9 February 2020
- Doing my PADI Freedive was long overdue but I'm super stoked I waited to do it in Siargao. I have been a diver for as long as I can remember and I never imagined I would enjoy freediving this much. Jake made sure we were a small group of 4 to keep social-distancing standards and of course to make sure the quality of teaching was never compromised.
Our course lasted three days. The first day took place on dry land to go over the theory. He took his time explaining every detail until all of us understood fully and felt comfortable to move forward. He also took his time to show us the breathing, equalising and relaxing techniques which already made the first day super engaging, helpful and interactive.
The second day was in the pool where we started using the knowledge learned the previous day. We were all able to find our perfect weight to swim/float comfortably and held our breath much longer than we expected which made us feel extremely proud and eager to get out to sea.
The last day we went out to the sea and just had a blast. Jake had to adapt to some equalisation and seasickness problems in the group and did so very professionally. We all felt very comfortable at all times and the group that had started out as strangers became a team there to support and celebrate each other.
Jake was super flexible and made sure to recommend the best times to do the course each day but was always happy to adapt to our personal needs. All the gear was provided for (although you are free to use your own if you have it) and it was all in perfect conditions. All in all the experience was absolutely fabulous and all I want now is to go back and continue practicing and improving my time and depth.
My personal goal for this course was to be able to take pictures while free diving and I feel super confident now and Im just dying to get better to improve my experience underwater. Super grateful that Palaka Dive Center stayed open during Covid-19, it gave my stay a very positive and fulfilling purpose. Next time I go I hope the center is back to normal so I can also hang out there and try the food and smoothies everyone keeps talking so highly about!Written 7 November 2020
- The highlight of our fun vacation in Siargao was the full day island hopping tour onboard Galatea’s party boat which docked at Mam-on island so we can surf, paddle board and feast on a lavish spread of fresh seafood grilled over coconut husk charcoal then spread out beautifully on banana leaves. Afterwards, we got to view the pretty sunset from Naked Island while sipping ice cold rosé. Our memorable day was capped by sightings of playful dolphins frolicking in the open sea!
Make sure to set aside a full day for this adventure in your Siargao itinerary.Written 31 March 2021
- Thank you Lupita tours for one of the best tours in the island,Spending the whole day,DAKO,NAKED,and CORREGIDOR island comes with amazing lunch 🤤and unlimited drinks 🍷 🍺 🍻 was awesome and reasonable price.
Group travellers and solo this is the best option for you ,tour guide and crews their friendly and cool,for sure you won’t feel alone.
Get the best siargao experience
LUPITA TOURS ❤️Written 10 March 2020
- Amazing experience with beautiful beach at Santa fe and Couldn't wait for more kitesurfing in Indonesia soon!After visiting Santa Fe in Bantayan Island this season for kitesurfing, Seabreeze Kite Club got me totally hooked. So I continued with them in another place. Amazing Instructors and I cant wait to go to indonesia thie Summer and finally start to get up on the board. Keep on going the good work!Written 24 February 2018
- I came to Siargao and hoped to surf for a few weeks over New Years.
Turns out the conditions weren’t so good.
When I stumbled across Simon on the beach and saw kites, I got curious.
He said in 9 hours I’ll be riding on my own.
I loved the idea as we are from Perth, a great place to kite.
After consulting my wife, she decided to join me on this exciting adventure.
We had great instructors with funny accents. Really nice polite gentleman who knew their stuff and made learning so fun and so easy.
After 3 lessons I could ride freely with control.
My wife had some fun and needed 6 lessons because of hang overs.
We became really close with these guys and kiting was the reason we got out of bed early, and we would hang around Bravo and watch and learn.
We fell in love with the sport and all the crew.
It was the highlight of our holiday and our 10 days in Siargao became 20. That’s how good it was.
We are now back in Perth shopping for kites.
There really isn’t a more perfect place to kite anywhere in the world.
The lagoon + conditions + Siargao Surf Kite school = Best times ever!Written 22 January 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about General Luna
- The most popular things to do in General Luna with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in General Luna on Tripadvisor