Tours near General Luna
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
What travelers are saying
- Perfect activity as a break from surfing and beach. Nice, relaxed pitch & put course with great people running it. Fun for adults and kids alike. And a nice bar with a view when you finish!Written 6 April 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Christine was fabulous, She was extremely helpful whilst I was visiting the Surf Shop. She helped me find the right board, shared all the great surf locations and made my time in Siargao really pleasant. Thanks for your help and all your smiles.Written 9 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Mosquitos are one great local band with good repertoire. The place is perfect for an acoustic night.Written 31 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As a wakeskate r, I trusty appreciated this hidden gem of the beaten path.
The layout is just fantastic. They also have an affordable food menu (we tried the nachos, mango shake and some beer) and a very chill atmosphere.
I enjoyed wakeboarding and wake skating, while my husband enjoyed wakeboarding and hitting the kicker. Such a great activity on the island. We both highly recommend.
Staff are very kind and helpful. Worth a visit forsure!
Also if you are booking park time, you can save $$ when you book a time online - next time we will do that! Regardless, we had a great time :)Written 9 November 2023
- Thought I’d treat myself to a pedicure after a flight cancellation it’s left me in a worse mood. Not only was the lady doing it incredibly miserable and clearly didn’t want to be there she also yanked my toes and did not care about how much pain she was causing me. I didn’t get the full service I asked for and when I complained when they asked for the full price they shrugged it off, spoke to each other in a language I didn’t understand and said I had to pay the full amount. Avoid at all costs, you do not need a mani/pedi that bad!Written 18 February 2023
- I completed the last 2 dives of my advanced open water certification here. Got to see a lot of beautiful fish, jelly fish and the natural underwater landscape of Siargao. I’ll definitely be back to check out more of the caves they have.
Thanks to Antonio for being an awesome dive instructor. He was very thorough and patient throughout my instruction. I highly recommend him if you’re stopping by. Probably the best dive instructor I’ve had in a while.Written 9 July 2023
- Whether advanced or beginner, you won’t regret taking time to kitesurf in Siargao. The perfect lagoon just in front of Seabreeze and the professional instructors will guarantee the best time with kite!
I was a total beginner and my instructor Andreas made it easy to take the first steps with this new hobby safely and surely 🤗 We also felt welcome to join a larger community and get to know other active people on the island.
A big recommendation to Seabreeze for watersports and a huge thank you for the fun days!
Nora H.Written 18 February 2023
- The highlight of our fun vacation in Siargao was the full day island hopping tour onboard Galatea’s party boat which docked at Mam-on island so we can surf, paddle board and feast on a lavish spread of fresh seafood grilled over coconut husk charcoal then spread out beautifully on banana leaves. Afterwards, we got to view the pretty sunset from Naked Island while sipping ice cold rosé. Our memorable day was capped by sightings of playful dolphins frolicking in the open sea!
Make sure to set aside a full day for this adventure in your Siargao itinerary.Written 31 March 2021
- We went Island hopping on those 4 islands that I have mention. At Sohoton Cove there is a lot to do, like the jellyfish watching and going inside the hagokan cave and a lot more.Written 26 January 2016
- I came to Siargao and hoped to surf for a few weeks over New Years.
Turns out the conditions weren’t so good.
When I stumbled across Simon on the beach and saw kites, I got curious.
He said in 9 hours I’ll be riding on my own.
I loved the idea as we are from Perth, a great place to kite.
After consulting my wife, she decided to join me on this exciting adventure.
We had great instructors with funny accents. Really nice polite gentleman who knew their stuff and made learning so fun and so easy.
After 3 lessons I could ride freely with control.
My wife had some fun and needed 6 lessons because of hang overs.
We became really close with these guys and kiting was the reason we got out of bed early, and we would hang around Bravo and watch and learn.
We fell in love with the sport and all the crew.
It was the highlight of our holiday and our 10 days in Siargao became 20. That’s how good it was.
We are now back in Perth shopping for kites.
There really isn’t a more perfect place to kite anywhere in the world.
The lagoon + conditions + Siargao Surf Kite school = Best times ever!Written 22 January 2020
General Luna Attractions Information
|Monday 10:43 AM|