- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
30 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- This place is superb! Was lucky to visit this place before in the ECQ. We came here January, good thing because we enjoyed the site alone. We are the first to come during that day. Entrance is Php 300 per head and Php 100 for the car 'cuz we actually brought our own service. The road is tight and only one car (sedan) can pass at a time. No worries, there will be a guide at the entrance to control traffic. There's a pub where we enjoy our lunch and got a taste of Baler authentic cuisine.Written 8 April 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of our tour's best moments! It's nice to be in touch with nature. Although it's nearly a 30-minute walk to the falls, and the road is difficult because you have to duck or hold onto rocks at times, it's exhausting (please wear comfortable footwear). But I'm still in awe of the falls' beauty, and I had the chance to swim here. If you enjoy trekking, I would recommend this. Local guides are available to assist you and will take pictures of your group.Written 16 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Sabang beach has no waves during this month quarter. Go there on the 4th quarter and 1st quarter of the year to enjoy big waves for surfing.Written 6 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Rock formations from the waves hitting the shore, nice place to visit in Baler. while going to the formations be careful as there are very sharp rocks. Best time is during sunset , can take picturesWritten 12 February 2020
- this is a small quaint church which can be a worship stop for reflection for tourists. This is worth visiting because of its religious and historical significance.Written 9 July 2019
- Beautiful place with some souvenir shops around, the grounds need a bit of maintenance to remove muddy walkways brought about by morning rain. The bridge is shaky when it is loaded by people simultaneously crossing.Written 20 March 2020
- Typical musuem which showcases history of Baler, the Quezon Family and film "Baler". The facility has space enough for a number of people and just a stone throws away from Baler Plaza in Poblacion.Written 20 March 2020
- Apocalypse Now is one of my favourite films, and the famous surfing scene was filmed here in Baler. Now as far as surfing breaks go its quite small which makes it quite ideal for beginners. Its a good clean break with long rides. Sure there is better surf elsewhere in the PH but none with the history of Charlies Point.Written 2 December 2019
- It is nice that this house is preserved and can have a glimpse of the past life of the family Quezon.Written 24 June 2019
- Digisit Falls is just near the road. It is an easy trek and it is possible to reach the waterfall within 2-3 minutes. Digisit Falls looks so beautiful. Its water is so cold that you will love dipping yourself in. But, the water is shallow which is not recommended for swimming activities.Written 14 September 2019
- what is the true spelling of this beach? however it is spelled, the blue sky and the enticing sea and the fine sand will define the place. if you cannot commune with nature, visit this place and the process will start here.
this beach also offers several rock formations that can be reached by foot. its color is a complete contrast to the azure background which makes it even more interesting.
no wifi here but a stable network signal
can make you access your fone internet to upload right away your best selfie shots.Written 27 April 2019
- it's a little more remote than the main beach of sabang, but if you're looking for better waves, this is one alternative. :)Written 6 September 2017
- i'm not kidding with the above title. this place is the most frequently visited barangay in baler because it boasts of a 3 km stretch of fine gray sand. too bad the shore is littered with all sorts of trash - plastics, foils, food rubbish, styro, anong others.
a lot of inns, hotels and transient homes are in this place. souvenir shops, eateries and convenience stores are everywhere. parking spaces are very limited, though.Written 27 April 2019
- It is a place for kids and senior . It is near 5minutes walk to the falls.water is clear and cold. There are cottages for rent for picnics.Written 9 April 2018
- The place was filled with good information about the great history that occurred in Baler. Not much is in the place, its filled with some relics and mostly the history of the area in wordsWritten 6 September 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Baler