- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
6 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- This place is unique because I haven't seen many Photography club museums . They display stunning photos which are captured by professional photographers . It's a great place for amateur photographers to visit and learn tips and angles and explore more about photography .Written 5 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If you are looking to have good memories of oman ,, buy the omani traditional things from Bait Muzna ,, It is different as compared to other art galleries..Written 5 January 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This gallery is contemporary, modern and its really unique, because it represents the best Omani contemporary artists of different ages. They have Grant programs for young graduates, who work on researches and experimental art.
as well, the represent the best Omani artists and international as well. They have a hudge art collection in their Showroom, i was surprised to find there representing artists from Europe, USA, Middle East, Asia. Artworks are of different media, and styles, you can find surrealism, figurative art, abstract and more, and the most impressive is how local Master-artists work with color, subject and object. The Omani traditional colors enrich the artworks with a new relationship between modern vision and authentic Omani language. its really differs from what i saw in other GCC countries.
I love to collect art from different countries and from Stal Gallery I collected the art of an established Omani Artist Hassan Meer. First time i discovered his art in Switzerland couple years ago, and than I found him in Christie's auction in Dubai.
Gallery is located in the city center, in environment there are a lot of restaurants- traditional and international, and it's close to seaside and hotels. Gallery Manager is a highly professional person, Dr.Meera, her art advisory, hospitality, and local guidelines - made my day and memories.Written 5 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Loved this place , Authentic Omani art and creativity , I was really impressed by paintings , sculptures & Calligraphy . If your fond of Art , you must visit here . It's worth itWritten 5 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I was overjoyed to finally visit Alia Gallery earlier this month after I had been wanting to for over a year, ever since I heard of its opening during the panedmic. The gallery is absolutely stunning—very spacious and well designed— and the paintings displayed are breathtaking. They beautifully capture Omani society and culture and show the artist’s world class skill. I can easily see her paintings exhibited in some of the world’s most famous museums. The gallery also has a cozy cafe on the second floor, as well as a warm library with a great selection of books and magazines that all visitors are welcome to look through. By the entrance/exit door, there’s also a great gift shop, were you can even purchase some of Alia Al Farsi’s art. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
Th space is a haven for art lovers and is not to be missed. I haven’t seen a space like it in Oman before. Would definetly recommend it.Written 24 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.