- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- My 72yr old Mother and I booked with Scandi in 2018 for a tour but had to cancel at the last minute. We then re-booked with Scandi again in 2019 for our tour in December. Both times from the booking process, the payment process, all communication (Aleksi was amazing) and the receiving of travel documents was exceptional from start to finish - can not fault this company at all. All our questions were answered promptly and nothing seemed too difficult for Scandi to organise. Our tour itself was amazing and extremely well organised, from transfers to tours, meeting points, all instructions were clear and everyone we interacted with was friendly and helpful. Have been so very impressed by Scandi that I can not recommend them more highly.Written 22 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The tramway traffic started in Tampere on August 9th, 2021.
At the moment, there are two lines: Line 1 from Sorin aukio to Kaupin kampus & Line 3 from Pyynikintori to Hervantajärvi.
We took line 3 from Railway Station to Hervanta and back. It is easy to buy a ticket inside the tram by using contactless payment with a debit or credit card or a mobile device.
The standard AB ticket is 2,70. The ticket is valid for 90 minutes. We were able to come back with the same ticket. However, you must show your payment card to the machine every time you enter the tram.
The trams are very modern. They felt more comfortable than Helsinki trams.Written 26 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Cheap inter-city buses in Finland. But cheapness comes at a price. The pros are good network, fairly modern buses, and price, although other bus companies offer competitive prices.
Cons ridiculously crammed seats, luggage restrictions and dishonest pricing. An admin fee of € 1 is added to the quoted price at the time of payment. On all these points other bus coming offer better service.Written 28 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.