- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
11 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- When you go here, you will experience the 19th century lifestyle of the illustrado Filipinos. Great collection and the tour is guided. Easy to book a tour or walk-in. Just present valid I.D. at the gate and inform the guards that you would like to visit the museum. Make sure to go here during museum hours.Written 8 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Prayer is the most powerful weapon against evil. It will help us increase our faith in God and will lead us to the right path.
Immaculate Conception Parish Church is our destination every Sunday to celebrate the eucharist and to share the good news of God. The mass schedules are divided into an hour intervals to accommodate all mass goers. The church is very accessible to everyone because it's only one ride from where we are. The interiors were designed intricately and there's enough seats for all church goers. After the celebration of the Holy Mass, you will see outside the church people selling sampaguita and religious items.
There are various fastfood chains within the vicinity for you and your loved ones to dine in together.
Overall, what's important is our faith and let's be grateful with what God has given us and learn to say thank you to the one who created us.Written 13 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We usually go here after mass on Saturday for a quick diner specially at the Senorita cafe and grocery.Written 6 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I work in Binan City, Laguna and our shuttle drop off point is at SM City Dasmarinas. This is my every day route from Monday to Friday. My everyday respite. They have clean restrooms especially the one inside the Department Store. Lots of restaurants to choose from as i eat my dinner here. I'm currently doing the eat dinner before 6:00pm program. Been losing a few pounds lately. Very convenient place to do a little shopping, buy medicines, pay bills and meet up friends for short "kitakits" and family for last full show movie on Fridays. Unfortunately they don't have Prestige Lounge.Written 6 August 2019
- The Club has done a much better job in maintaining these two 18-hole courses. I remember playing here over a decade ago, and can definitely experience the difference in how it looks and plays today versus back than. Senior caddies are extremely knowledgeable and helpful.Written 10 December 2019
- Went here on a weekend. The place is packed so the first thing you would notice is the long line. I hoped the people at the entrance could have been atleast 2 or 3..
Rates are 200 for an hour, and 300 for 2 hours. The guardian is free, so its a plus. You will also need to bring your own socks.
Inside is a kids haven. Lots of things to do. There's a pool of plastic balls, stations where kids can roleplay as icecream seller, firefighter, burger crew and market staff.. There's slides, puzzles, mini bike, and a lot more! The place is organized, clean and safe for kids.
Another plus for me is that they offer free water for the hyper kids whenever they get tired and thirsty.
The staff is approachable. Overall I would definitely recommend this place.Written 24 August 2017