- Traveler favoritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
8 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Diving for seven years around the Philippines, I've gotten used to most dive shops--they are almost always wet, dark, dingy, and cemented. It's not usually a big deal since the adventure happens underwater, anyway. Anda Scuba Diving bucks all norms as it's roomy, well-designed, and immaculately clean; owner Hubert proudly calls it the "Apple store of dive shops," which it certainly is.
Beyond aesthetics, it's the professional service that sets it apart. Dive Instructor Zach is very knowledgable (can identify marine life in Latin, even!), obsessed with safety and protocol, and very capable above and underwater. You always feel safe when diving with him and you can learn a thing (or 12) from him.
This shop is committed to Green Fins and while the beach and water are generally clean, every dive is an opportunity for the ASD staff and its divers to pick up any debris (Zach will repeatedly jump in the water to retrieve a plastic bag).
Come for the superb service and stay for the fantastic marine life.Written 18 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- perfect place to unwind, away from the City. A place where you can rest, chill, enjoy the crystal clear sea, soft sand and exquisite Beach.
📍From Tagbilaran City Bus Terminal may mga Bus or Van papuntang Anda Bohol
Options:Regular Bus(SP: P80.00 REG: P100.00) Van (P130.00)
( mas mabilis pag van pero mas mura ang bus 😂😂😅)
Yung byahe from Tagbilaran City to Anda aabutin ng 2hrs kaya may time pa kayong mag rest!
Then yun na!
may environmental fee P10.00 lang mga beh 😂 no entrance fee yung beach. you can enjoy and ligo all you want. May mga restaurant lang sa beach pero pag tipid traveler kayo may mga carenderia sa mismong likod nang beach sa may market! Preferable magdala kayo ng tent kung mag oovernight kayo para feel nyo yung ambiance but meron ding mga Inns na affordable lang budget friendly! Enjoy Guys!Written 15 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Received an overwhelming hospitality from the owner and staff, like everyone is smiling & kind. The food also is excellent and the price is really affordable! ❤️ Definitely recommend! 👍🏻Written 9 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had a great dive master, Daniel, who gave us a very clear briefing (native English speaker) and prepared all the equipment. In the water he was very alert to help us out and spot interesting fish and corals. We were lucky enough to see a whaleshark. Daniels enthousiasm made the whole experience even better.Written 28 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My husband and I had a great time with Mick and his team. Everything was just perfect and beyond our expectations. Mick, his lovely wife and crew members did everything they can to keep us safe and happy. Highly recommended!
Mick is a PADI course director, which means he is qualified to teach diving instructors. Not many people can do that as this is the highest level at PADI training. His way of teaching is both effective and fun. I learned my advance open water course with Mick. Awesome experience.
Coral gardens off the resort are very healthy and home to many green turtles, loads of tropical fish and different types of hard and soft corals. We just wish we could stay longer!Written 29 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had an AWESOME experience at AndaRide. Ma'am Nita and Sir Pierre, the owner of the shop, knew a lot about Anda and both of them are not that pushy at all instead they are very helpful in guiding us at their place.The motorbike are all in well condition, also for their the mountain bikes. Also, I suggest everyone to rent their SUP to enjoy a lot more the beautiful beach they have, they also have equipments for snorkelling if you are into that.
I highly recommend AndaRide when you visit Anda. Their shop is very accessible, you wouldn't have a problem on finding their place.Written 24 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Wonderful dive sites with fantastic guides. Our dive guide was Argie and I want to give him commemoration for that. The dive in Coral Garden or something along these lines was my favourite out of the three I participated in. I just want to throw this out that you don't have to stay in Amun Ini to use this dive facility, as I stayed in Casa Amihan and it was just fine.Written 10 April 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Anda