- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
57 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 57
What travelers are saying
- best massage ever my back and shoulders were so full with knots since the massage i feel brand new i highly recommend the top to toe package. Best massage in manchester by far:Written 11 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have been coming to Bali health lounge for a while now and always found it to be the highest quality massage in manchester.
The deep tissue is my favorite. I always find the therapists to be attentive to my areas of tension and its been the only place I have found where they can get deep enough to make a difference and the therapists seem eager to get stuck in 😆 I like that you don't leave smothered in oil like some other places I have tried.
I have been recommended to try the targeted massage which I beleive to be more specific to treat pain so will definitely be booking that in the future.Written 3 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A relaxing afternoon, including a spa treatment and afternoon tea- a great gift for a friend or family memberWe had roughly 2 hours in the spa area before a 55 minute treatment and afternoon tea. The spa staff were very welcoming and gave clear instructions, including a breakdown of the available spa treatments. Banein gave the perfect back massage and facial, she has the hands of an angel! The relaxation room is a great place to unwind after your treatment. The facilities were clean and adequate, apart from one shower being out of use and the toiletries within the showers empty.Written 22 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely place but one suggestion, which I mention after discussing with other members. The sauna is brilliant, hottest I’ve been in so would benefit from some kind of plunge pool. Obviously nothing possible without a refurb (which you’ve just had) so instead would be excellent to have one of the showers have a cold tap. I appreciate there is a cold mist but 1) it is often warm and 2) it doesn’t achieve near the same results. Until then I’ll potter back to the changing rooms.Written 27 October 2021
- I had booked Zen Thai Spa very last minute as my normal choice of a spa break would be at the Malmaison or Radisson hotel but due to no availability I went along when I came across Zen Tha Spa. I decided to book an Indian head massage for 2 which was 50mins for £45each and a Royal Zen treatment for 100mins for £100 for 2. My total cost for this was £290. So each could have 2 treatments… On route the spa was easy to find but on approach it is hidden in an alleyway so please don’t be put off. The stairs lead you down to a door which tells you to call a number, staff member welcomes you in and requests you to sign and asks if you have any medical problems. The reception looks ok nothing to should about… A torn couch which needs looking at and nothing that really gives a spa vibe. I’d expect a scent of a diffuser or essential oils to carry me through my experience but I could smell nothing. I would expect a welcome drink just something to refresh yourself or begin your journey but nothing was offered. You find yourself escorted through to a room which we had requested for couples which seemed to have everything abusive needed but for sure the room was cold.. The clock could be heard ticking with a relaxed sound of music playing in the back ground. A very quick welcome by the therapists who ask you to lay down and ask if you would prefer soft or hard massage. I wanted to make a point that I had booked an Indian massage first then a full body massage but I was told by my the therapist that it shall all be incorporated together. The oils were cold but the full body massage was great and really paid attention to areas where needed. Unfortunately I felt the Indian head massage was mediocre and rushed and if I’m really honest I would have just booked the massage instead. No oil or mask was used on the hair which caused a rough pulling experience and those who are very hair conscious have no choice but to endure what’s coming. On completion the therapists make a quick exit and a water bottle is provided at the end. I still would prefer maybe lemon water or something just to end the journey pleasantly. Over all I think the massage was great and please do try it for yourself but for sure this is NOT as spa at all. Rooms with beds for your Massage. I don’t see a pool, sauna,jacuzzi etc so it’s not a spa. I personally think I paid a lot of money and although my massage lasted 2 hours and 30mins incorporated with the Indian head massage the Indian head massage was not worth it. Again overall the Thai massage full body was great. Hope those who visit have a pleasant experienceWritten 16 July 2022
- Superb experience. Taken by my daughter for this profoundly relaxing experience.
Greeted by very pleasant young lady. She explained the procedures perfectly. Each room was immaculate. I’d actually had a session in afloatation tank 35 years ago. . This was so different. Kind of space age pods. Very easy to get in to. Perfect body temperature and the soft salt ensured glorious effortless floating. One hour of bliss. Genuinely going to buy the experience for various family members for Christmas worth noting the assistant did say it was not unusual to have some neck ache during the experience. I did my daughter didn’t but there is simple floating neck support to help this. More importantly when I’d finished, showered zero neck ache and I have disc problems in that area. I’ll be back!Written 20 September 2022
- I visited here last week, the routes were very fun - Lots of different challenges and climbing styles, lots of overhang style climbs which are my fave and there is a massive roof section at the back (almost missed it)
Staff and boulderers were friendly and approachable, I really enjoyed my visit, If I visit Manchester again I will definitely pop back!Written 3 August 2022
- I had the most amazing massage from Anisa yesterday. Will re-visit any time I'm at Manchester again. Thank you.Written 15 September 2022
- Had a wonderful, relaxing day at this lovely place with my partner. All over body massage from Tripi was one of the best I've had (I asked for it firm and boy did she oblige).
Unfortunately my partner had to leave before our treatment time as our babysitter was unwell. The manager immediately put our minds at rest and offered to book her back in another day, which took away our disappointment - faultless customer service.
Discount of 25% at hotel restaurant for lunch was welcome. Apparent lack of proper coffee in the spa itself, a absence of jaccuzi were our only minor quibbles. Otherwise recommended.Written 17 March 2022
- This place is something to be excited about if your into massages and relaxation. Hidden down a side street. My boyfriend and I thoroughly enjoyed our couples thai massage, the best massage we both have had to date! Both massues were polite and careful and the price was good £40 each! Have never experienced a massage where the use of standing and stretching is used on my body and I defo needed it! If your visiting Manchester for a few night book for a massage at Sarasin Spa and you won’t be disappointed.Written 14 October 2021
- Friendly loving ladies excellent medium massage all over got out all our aches and pains three of us went and shared the room very attentive and professional
Strong ladies!!!! Even mentioned the hour bargain so we stayed longer!
Thanks we will be back!Written 17 September 2017
- I went today with my daughter, and we normally go to run of the mill Spa days once a year but I fancied something a bit different - and it was! The ladies who run the Hamam are friendly, professional and considerate. Especially with my nervous daughter! The masseuse was very professional and caring in asking if I was OK - I've never had a better massage! The Moroccan tea and biscuits was a lovely touch! Well worth it - but don't expect the (luxurious) touch of a corporate spa - this is anything but corporate and that is why its a little gem!Written 19 February 2020
- I visited this hotel maybe 10 years ago and now for the cricket at Old Trafford this week. Staff are very polite and helpful. As soon as I walked in I saw notice about the hotel being renovated and thought the worse. Far from it. The room was clean and fresh. The bar and restaurant were comfortable and tidy. The only downside was the car park. Difficult to get to. Finished up parking at the QPark. Bit of a walk but fine. I wouldn't hesitate in booking again for my visit. Thanks.Written 1 September 2022
- Lovely place, the spa area was small but included a pool and jacuzzi. The massage was amazing! The reception staff were some of of the most hospitable staff I have ever met so so lovely and accomodating! Experienced the spa because of a wowcher gift which was defintely good value for money.Written 1 March 2020
- Hidden away down a cobbled lane, this lovely little salon is a hidden gem! I had a great manicure, very professional, really relaxing, fantastic products & wide range of colours to choose from. My hands & nails look great. I would definately recommend Buddha Beauty for yourself or for a gift to someone.Written 3 October 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Manchester