- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 32
What travelers are saying
- Beautifully presented photography in cool and calm surroundings. We came away wishing we could buy around 10 pictures. Unfortunately funds would not allow.Written 27 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A wee gem of a place, tucked down a quiet lane off one of the main roads - we came by this gallery by chance and it became one of the highlights of our whole trip. Dermot’s gallery and studio in one, you can meet the master himself. Such a wonderful man, humble and with an amazing imagination to create such works. Every inch of the gallery walls are filled with both originals and prints of his work at extremely reasonable prices. We returned a couple of times because there were too many beautiful pieces to pick from and couldn’t decide what we wanted to take home! Such a unique, dreamscape style that has so many elements and hidden pictures, every time you look at them you will discover something new. He even has a wee write-up/story for the meaning and symbols for each print that you can take home with your piece. Thank you so much Dermot, have really taken home some true gems that we will always cherish! Hope to be back soon for an original :)Written 8 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a little out of the. Way but a week worth trip if you want to see and perhaps purchase local paintings or just have a chat with the very knowledgeable owner.Written 26 September 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you visit no other place in Killarney make sure you stop into Gallery 21 Fine Art Photography. Evelyn and Keith Woodard are world renowned photographers who have captured nature and her many gifts through a wonderful, sensual, spectacular lens. They not only are wonderful nature and landscape photographers, they also capture timeless wedding celebrations and special moments. You will not find two kinder more engaging folks and their gallery is a must.Written 1 March 2018
- Unfortunately half of the stores are empty but there are some great bargains to be had. There’s a large Paco store with very friendly staff and a 70% off sale. Leading Labels had a huge selection of ladies and men’s clothes with some amazing value. It’s a good place to visit if it’s raining.Written 22 February 2020
- Fantastic woolen clothing store located conveniently in the center of the main shopping area. Bought a great Irish walking hat there but they have everything. Definitely worth a visit.Written 28 May 2023
- Beautiful woollen garments. Helpful and friendly staff. All sizes of garments and a great selection of wool. Highly recommend a visit even just to the shop.Written 14 June 2023
- Actually, I may have just poked my head in at this particular store because I had visited the stores in Dublin, Galway, and the Aran Island of Inishmore. Since the selection is great and the stores are large, clean and attractive, tourists appear to be drawn to them. The prices are fair. Obviously, smaller Irish sweater stores cannot compete. The service staff is helpful and pleasant, but since the store is busy, there is a slightly rushed quality to the staff. The shelves are well stocked. My only reservation is the children's & women's slippers section. It was hard to find a complete pair of slippers because the slippers were all thrown into a large basket, and one has to dig in the pile for a size, only to discover a solitary slipper. This was true in 2 of the stores. So, I didn't purchase a pair. Other than that, very nice store.Written 26 September 2019
- My adult daughter and I had the most amazing experience at this warm, welcoming and friendly sweetshop… not only was the candy selection awesome, the store immaculate and organized, we were greeted with kindness, a smile and treated like royalty as Chloe and her co-worker took the time to tell us what sites to see, what pubs not to miss and provided directions. They really cared and we left them with joy in our hearts and a smile on our faces. I felt it a magical place. We returned a second time to say goodbye before returning to the states. IRELAND and her people are the GREATEST!!! We tell everyone to go when in KILLARNEY!!!Written 13 April 2023
- A beautiful shop in the countryside of Killarney. Lovely woolens and beautifully made jackets and capes. Nice selection of sweaters and hats all made in Ireland. there are a few souvenirs but the clothing is very nice. Shipping is not free but well worth them shipping as the VAT is avoided. I would highly recommend for the quality of their merchandise. And the drive out there is quintessential Ireland!Written 17 June 2022
- Yesterday Sun. 22nd Oct we arrived in Kilcummin to visit Kerry Grafted Glass studio of Terence MacSweeny and his wife Helen who was there to give us a real warm Kerry welcome.. The scenery was breathtaking we were looking at the MacGillacuddy Reeks in all their splendour. We were greeted by Terence and taken into his Studio/workshop
. We received great explanation at every stage and the equipment used. We had a big group and those that were more comfortable sitting where provided with chairs. Terence with use of Glass Blowing and hand sculpturing created from a blob of 100% recycled glass a pretty little bird that you could put on your Christmas tree, a fine elephant, bowl and a jug just perfection. Of couirse we can't forget his assistant Helen, we all know that there is always a good woman behind every man. All of my group thorughly enjoyed the experience and they will all be telling their friends. It was great then to be able to visit their shop which had a fantastic display of the Craftsman's work. There were many people leaving with bags containing a piece that will be a constant reminder of the very memorable time spent at the Kerry Crafted Glass Studio. It is a real family concern, we even got to meet the four legged members of the family two very well fed black pet rabbits and a beautiful white fluffy Samoy dog called Heidi who really enjoyed all the attention.Written 23 October 2017