What travelers are saying
- Had a blast throwing axes! The place was awesome. The instructor was the highlight – such a cool and helpful guy. He made sure we had a great time.Written 22 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Sarah was a superb guide. The puzzles were challenging but clues were provided when asked for and very helpful. Really good fun for my teenager's birthday.Written 2 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We needed to change our booking time and Shirley could not have been more helpful. It was not too chaotic and things were generally managed quite smoothly. Kids had a great time, and loved being able to go to the viewing area for the other activities.Written 5 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I booked indoor skydiving at we are vertigo as a surprise for my partners birthday. We had a blast! I am not a fan of heights, as I am a big chicken, so I was just doing it for him really! But the instructors were so friendly, approachable, supportive and helpful the whole time. They just put us at ease. My partner was delighted as it was such a unique experience. A lot of kids go but adults are just as welcome. I couldn't recommend it more. All the staff were so helpful and accommodating. Give it a go, even if you're a chicken like me! It's well worth it!Written 30 October 2023
- Amazing from start to finish the staff were amazing with my boys esp on his birthday we can’t wait to go back the staff helped so much and thanks for the roller coaster ride we be back soonWritten 8 June 2023
- Booked into a viking hut this past weekend, which with all the pod accommodation is a minimum two night stay which ends up being rather pricey. The only thing included in this price is access to the very small spa.
Pods are about a 10 minute walk from the main attraction areas which isn't ideal coming into the bad weather.
Arrived to the basic amenities e.g a smore basket, towels, kettle, toaster, coffee machine etc.
Although there is a storage cupboard in the inside of the accommodation, dishes are kept in the cupboards in the outside kitchen. Cutlery was mix match, broken and not the cleanest (our knives in particular had something sticky on them). So when staying in autumn/winter when in our case it was 4 degrees outside, plates, glasses and cutlery were very cold the next morning. No real room to prepare anything inside, so only real practical way to prepare food is outside which means hot food goes cold quickly.
A security deposit is also taken on check in for damages/cleanliness. We weren't impressed by this considering there was broken glass and a empty beer can behind our bbq, damp in bathroom, mirror was filthy and a stain on the bedsheet. In order for you to get this deposit back however, they request you to empty the hot tub (which requires a manual to use properly) and clean the barbecue (which you are given nothing to do so)
Heating is average but does not extend to bathroom so bathroom basically stays the same temperature as outside which in our case was about 5 degrees.
Staff overall were pleasant. We have attended both Halloween and Christmas events previously and enjoyed them so thought the accommodation would be a nice touch to add. However unfortunately, I wish I would have read some of these reviews beforehand as they do highlight the disrepair and inconsistencies in some of the accommodation is in, which with some attention to detail, could be easily fixed.Written 15 October 2023
- took a group of young people and staff and we did two rooms Annabelle and It two brilliant scary rooms only downside was trying to climb onto the platform when you go through the tunnel maybe a wee step to help us older people. Would definitely recommend this place have been a few times and just gets better.Written 30 October 2023
- Had such a good time, Kim at the escape room was brilliant and we really enjoyed the whole experience.Written 17 November 2023
- I took my son here as he just loves climbing. He absoluted loved the kids climbing walls, I think to the point his legs were wearing out. I noticed they have a kids climbing club, so have enquired about joining.Written 22 May 2022
- Went to Prison Island with friends and family for my birthday and enjoyed every minute of it! The staff (Ben and Jack) were a great laugh and were very supportive throughout the session! Would really recommend this place👏Written 26 November 2023
- Great tour by Lisa & Steven! Very professional and highly recommend!
Scenic and beautiful Northern Ireland Giant Causeway tour!Written 7 May 2023
- We had a great time on our beer bike tour of London with our driver, Nick, and bartender, Anna! Even though it was cold out we were able to keep warm between pedaling and stopping at the bars. We really appreciate the Wee Toast Tours crew for powering through the cold night tour with us! Everyone had a really great time and I highly recommend giving it a try!Written 2 December 2023
- We went on the party bike for a friends 40th. Our group was a range of ages and fitness levels but we all managed to keep up with the pedalling (with plenty of beer stops en route).. The staff were so friendly, the music was great and it was a brilliant way to see the city… we had such a laugh. Would highly recommend!Written 27 November 2023
- We'd booked for my son and I to do the River Rapid zip line, and all three of us to do the Black Bull toboggan run. We turned up half an hour early as suggested but it wasn't busy despite being a Saturday so we had a bit of a wait. Only one of the two toilets was in use so there was a bit of a queue for that.
There were only 8 in our zip line group and we had the unexpected bonus of doing the Forest Flyover zip line as well, as it took us close to the River Rapid tower. As two went at a time, we got through both zip lines quite quickly. The River Rapid, although being long at 700m, didn't feel that fast, in fact I found it quite sedate laying down in the seat, but it was fun and my son enjoyed it immensely. The braking was the most extreme part as it was quite a sudden stop. One other member of the group recorded it on Strava at about 35mph.
Once everyone was down, we piled into the slightly battered minibus, and the journey back to the top along the forest track was definitely the biggest thrill-seeking ride of the day! I think the driver used to be a rally driver, I've never experienced a Transit being driven like that around hairpin bends. Tip - keep your helmet on for the ride back!
After a short wait it was time for our three goes on the Black Bull Run. The toboggans were pretty wet due to the heavy showers but as we were already quite damp it didn't matter. A quick safety briefing was given and then we were allowed on. My son and I both went to the bottom without braking and it was pretty fast, especially after the tunnel. The ride back up was slow and seemed to take forever, before getting out of a now warm and damp seat and moving to a cold and damp one at the front. If you do go down without braking, be prepared for sore hips a couple of days later.
All in all this is a very good experience for children from 10 up and for adults who may not have experienced high ropes/zip lines, and the toboggan coaster was fun if a little short. The price was reasonable for the activities.Written 30 October 2023
- John McConville was the best guide we could have hoped for: authentic, illuminating, informative and warm. We learned so much, what an unforgettable, affecting ride. Thanks John, just brilliant.Written 7 October 2023