- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- We completed the Belfast City Centre trail (3 teams of 4). It was really good fun and it really makes you open your eyes and see parts of the city you may never have seen before. We were worried it might be a little easy and just for children but this was not the case at all and everyone who took part in it really enjoyed it and I think I will even try some of the other routes.Written 26 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I frequent these quite regularly. Good accessible trails for those starting out. The blue/green trails are ideal for families and more casual riders.
For more experienced nearby. I would recommend 'Lose your Barnett'. After a bit of a climb. This has a short but fun downhill section with a couple of fast jumps and quite a hairy rock garden at the end! Would also recommend the Jumps park.
There is also a really flowy, fun part of the blue that finishes beside the red above that is excellent for a couple of blasts. Walk back up the hill and do a few runs!
There is also 'fanplastic' and 'serpentine' that are nice for a quick blast occasionally. But 'lose your Barnett' is my favourite.
(Have an explore around Belvoir Forest nearby if you have time, some fun natural trails there also.)
Overall would recommend if you are nearby in Belfast and have a bike!Written 5 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A regeneration protect that still needs a little more work. A cafe, community centre and open area is all good. Just needs an area for sports.Written 26 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Belfast
- These experiences are best for hiking trails in Belfast:
- Giants causeway tours
- Belfast Tour App, Hidden Gems Game and Big Britain Quiz (1 Day Pass) UK
- Belfast Private Guided Mountain Trekking Tour