Taxis & Shuttles • Hiking & Camping Tours
What travelers are saying
- We went on the Cruise Ship express Causeway Tour. Price looked very reasonable and thought we were going to stop at the murals and then the Giant Causeway. Should start by Lindsay was an excellent tour guide with lots of information and interesting stories. Couldn’t see the point of stopping at the City Hall for just 30 minutes bearing in mind unless you were sat at the front of the bus it took ages to get off. Was expecting to stop at the murals and take some photos. Instead we drove past them and cos of the window glare never actually took any. Dark Hedges was a surprise stop for most cos few Game of Thrones fans on bus. Ditto the Bushmills Distillery cos I think I was the only person to sample the whiskeys. Thought 2 hours at the Giant Causeway was much too long cos it had been raining and so the rocks much too slippy to spend much time on them. As a result most of the bus either went for a coffee or a beer before getting on the bus. Looks like the tour information is much clearer now so you will have a better informed opinion on whether this tour is for you. Overall an enjoyable tour but for us it could have been betterWritten 17 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a guy!! Adventures, craic, food and new skills!
I’ve been lucky enough to attend 2 sessions with Marty. These sessions are informative and varied and make way for a day filled with fun.
Marty is understanding of my limitations and is encouraging and supportive
I look forward to the next adventure!Written 19 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- KevinBrogan is a knowledgeable and entertaining driver/guide. Our experience in all aspects was excellent! We toured Mourne, Downpatrick, and all points in between.Written 12 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic experience. Incredible staff. I can’t thank Adam enough for such a great experience. I would highly recommendWritten 29 July 2021
- We found an oasis of nature and peace at The Wee Barn - a much needed escape after several challenging months (“we” are an intensive care doctor and a GP with three kids; 13,12 and 8yrs old). We didn’t have any time or headspace to spare organising a holiday and so we feel incredibly fortunate to have found The Inside Trek; and for Andy to have taken such great care of us.
The barn was glorious- so quiet and so close to nature. There can be few things more peaceful than watching the weather systems evolve over the incredible landscapes from that front room.
We felt very comfortable and very spoilt. Nothing was too much trouble and we were in very easy access of everything we needed.
The treks were perfect for our three reluctant walkers. Murlough Bay and Glenariff were stunning and Andy’s company was a delight. Lis and I would love to have trekked every day in this glorious country.
The recommendations were spot on, the options never too prescriptive and the experience was utterly wonderful.
I didn’t want to leave...
Good luck with the new business!
And thank you for such a peaceful couple of weeks and such lovely memories of a beautiful place and beautiful people.Written 20 August 2020
- Fantastic experience. Fantastic staff. Couldn’t recommend Adam enough. The whole experience was incredibleWritten 29 July 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Belfast
- These experiences are best for hiking & camping tours in Belfast:
- Giants causeway tours
- Belfast Tour App, Hidden Gems Game and Big Britain Quiz (1 Day Pass) UK
- Belfast Private Guided Mountain Trekking Tour