Game & Entertainment Centers
Showing results 1-30 of 53
What travelers are saying
- Had a blast throwing axes! The place was awesome. The instructor was the highlight – such a cool and helpful guy. He made sure we had a great time.Written 22 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lyndsey was a great host! Super escape room with plenty of thrills and head scratching. Thanks for a great time!Written 1 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Pretty park, with wooded areas, meadows, lots of waterfowl, plants, and if you are lucky you will get to see a plane takeoff or land at the Belfast City Airport :)
Worth the ride to East BelfastWritten 27 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We needed to change our booking time and Shirley could not have been more helpful. It was not too chaotic and things were generally managed quite smoothly. Kids had a great time, and loved being able to go to the viewing area for the other activities.Written 5 August 2023
- I booked indoor skydiving at we are vertigo as a surprise for my partners birthday. We had a blast! I am not a fan of heights, as I am a big chicken, so I was just doing it for him really! But the instructors were so friendly, approachable, supportive and helpful the whole time. They just put us at ease. My partner was delighted as it was such a unique experience. A lot of kids go but adults are just as welcome. I couldn't recommend it more. All the staff were so helpful and accommodating. Give it a go, even if you're a chicken like me! It's well worth it!Written 30 October 2023
- Amazing from start to finish the staff were amazing with my boys esp on his birthday we can’t wait to go back the staff helped so much and thanks for the roller coaster ride we be back soonWritten 8 June 2023
- took a group of young people and staff and we did two rooms Annabelle and It two brilliant scary rooms only downside was trying to climb onto the platform when you go through the tunnel maybe a wee step to help us older people. Would definitely recommend this place have been a few times and just gets better.Written 30 October 2023
- Had such a good time, Kim at the escape room was brilliant and we really enjoyed the whole experience.Written 17 November 2023
- I took my son here as he just loves climbing. He absoluted loved the kids climbing walls, I think to the point his legs were wearing out. I noticed they have a kids climbing club, so have enquired about joining.Written 22 May 2022
- I've used this park all my life. It was beautiful in the 50's and it still is. Happily the troubles didn't seem to affect it. It's well looked after and used a great deal by local people, dog walkers, mothers with their prams, young families having picnics and having fun on one of the many grassy areas, walking groups and school children. It has a great play area for kids, lovely flowerbeds, a remembrance garden and many beautiful trees. A wonderful place to visit.Written 20 October 2023
- An excellently run, cosy, and friendly comedy club. Would class myself as a "regular" and rarely disappointed. Sometimes you get the bigger names of the NI circuit, sometimes you get the fresh up and coming acts so yoiu can say "I was there when they started".
If you keep an eye out for Mr Firehorse, he is one of the best MCs about, and of course, Mr Rafflehorse is an absolute gent.
Do yourself a favour, ditch Corrie, and come here on a Monday nightWritten 25 May 2023
- A super fun and great team building activity in Belfast. What a way to step out of your comfort zone.Written 18 March 2022
- Went to Prison Island with friends and family for my birthday and enjoyed every minute of it! The staff (Ben and Jack) were a great laugh and were very supportive throughout the session! Would really recommend this place👏Written 26 November 2023
- Must must must go....trainer was brilliant, gave precise instructions and very engaging.
Ohh...Don't miss meeting SonicWritten 15 August 2023
- Booked with Sam for 4x boys and 2x Dads for a birthday treat. Most places wont cater for a small private group, but no problem here.
Warm welcome and staff took great pride in their facility, taking the time to show u around the combat zone and kit.
Games were fast and furious even with only 6 of us. When the youngest ones were a bit sore the Staff kitted them up in full riot pads just to offer extra protection and it certainly kept them keen to compete.
Great indoor set up, excellent guns and 6 to a dozen persons would be perfect for a fun session.
Highly recommend.Written 17 December 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Belfast
- These are the best hidden gems for fun & games in Belfast:See more hidden gem fun & games in Belfast on Tripadvisor