17 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- My friends and I were at Tracys today. What a lovely afternoon we had. There were 3 different groups 15 in total
The atmosphere & the craic was great. Tracy is a lovely teacher. We found the recipes easy to follow. We made Soda farls, Wheaten farls,
potato bread and Tracy showed us how to make foccia. The extra highlight was the tea that came afterwards. The homemade jam to go with the baking was something else as was the fresh cream cake & the foccia.
We will diffently be back. I would recommend this for anyone looking for an easy, relaxing afternoon with friends. You will not be disappointed.
It's a good idea for birthday, & hen party's.Written 21 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went to the curry masterclass with my daddy as a birthday present and we absolutely loved it. Best meal I've ever cooked. Niall and Claire were great at helping everyone and we got to take home a recipe book of the dishes we cooked. I'll definitely be back to try another one.Written 28 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really really enjoyed Belfast by the glass!
6 drinks with history of the city. The staff were great, lovely drinks - and a nice variety too so there was something for everyone (only one I didn’t like) and the tour was really good, pitched at the right level and the perfect length.
It was very relaxing and fun way to enjoy time in Belfast with friends. It was also very good value for 6 very nice drinks!!Written 5 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great fun making Irish breads in a professional kitchen with friendly and helpful chef Ian Hunter and his team. The atmosphere was laid back and encouraging. We had a real laugh and look forward to joining some of the other classes. Highly recommended activity in Belfast.Written 24 October 2021
- Seen last minute on a weekend away at belfast. Catherine was our point of contact and she was brilliant and know her coctails. You get a cloak and wand then escorted to your table to make your 3 cocktails. They enourage you to go around take photos and videos. You can also buy extra cocktails these you dont make. There is so much to look at. Deffinitly a must on your belfast list.Written 25 August 2019
- We went for the American street food night, it was really good. Chef Jeffers was really entertaining and the food we made was really delicious. Such a pity for them that the second lockdown for hospitality is making them close down for four weeks. Will definitely be back when they are open again. A great way to spend an evening.Written 15 October 2020
- I am just back from 3 hours at the Hillmount BBQ Academy. It was friendly, interesting and educational. On arrival I did not know quite what to expect but very quickly everyone got involved and the experience was very entertaining. This, of course, was down to Bruce and his very helpful team who made everything go smoothly.
We all prepared (well some of it had been done), we all cooked and we all ate a very tasty 3 course meal all enjoyed with a couple of glasses of wine. Everyone went there to enjoy and to learn and there was plenty of advise on hand. Yep - I thought it was an excellent morning. DavidWritten 20 July 2019
- Great venue in an old mill and friendly experienced printmakers. First timer or experienced printmaker something for everyone. Membership also available if you want to develop your skillsWritten 31 May 2023
- The new shop in East Belfast is brilliant. Has everything that you can ask for. Great to see them making the sweeties in front of you. Will have to be back soonWritten 29 April 2023
- I was able to find everything I needed. Wonderful products and a really helpful owner who will do everything they can to find you what you are looking forWritten 17 June 2023
- I had booked Carolina and Tony to take a group of girls to start off the day for my daughters hen party celebrations on Saturday 20th of July. As their normal class was being used we transferred venue to Eglantine bar , very near and easily accessible to all. Upstairs in this venue was decorated in a Hawaiian theme which really added to Party atmosphere. Tony and Carolina were absolutely fantastic ! This was without a doubt one of the best dance classes I’ve had with everyone having the best time. There were plenty of laughs and enjoyment. Brilliant , competent teachers with great sense of enjoyment, everyone wants to join their dance class! Highly recommend for hen party treat and thank you Carolina and Tony you made the hen party get offto a great start, hope to see you again soon.Written 21 July 2019
- What a guy!! Adventures, craic, food and new skills!
I’ve been lucky enough to attend 2 sessions with Marty. These sessions are informative and varied and make way for a day filled with fun.
Marty is understanding of my limitations and is encouraging and supportive
I look forward to the next adventure!Written 19 September 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Belfast
- These are the best places for couples seeking classes & workshops in Belfast:See more classes & workshops for couples in Belfast on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking classes & workshops in Belfast:See more classes & workshops for groups in Belfast on Tripadvisor