- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Food & Drink
What travelers are saying
- An outstanding day, great fun and a very good teacher. We were taught how to cook herbs and store them and how to buy and cook fish. As in most things there is more to this than initially meets the eye
Well worth the cost of the course.
The hotel is set in beautiful surroundings with very helpful staff.Written 10 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely loved this one day hands on course. Joe was a fount of knowledge and information and we're looking forward to putting our new skills into practice at home. Very much enjoyed the homemade pizza at lunchtime too!Written 29 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a great place to go relax, learn something new, and be fed!
The rooms are all en suite and comfortable. The food is very good, and full board is inclusive in the course price.
The tutors are all of an exceptional quality.Written 8 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The class I attended, gyoza with Yukiko was mostly spent chopping vegetables(!). However, Yukiko's great humour and radiant personality made the whole evening invigorating. She was quite clear about what to expect from the class, and shared tips, tricks, and jokes about the art of folding and eating gyoza. We even got a bit of history.
After the trouble I'd had booking a class with a voucher, when I went to pay the top-up amount, Emma told me I didn't need to, and could donate it to charity.
In order to share the Jericho Kitchen and lovely gyoza, I spent it on ingredients and made ~150 gyoza for my local community centre, which were hugely appreciated!
The venue was changed at the last minute to a small one, so if you are COVID wary I would not recommend this.Written 19 February 2022
- It was our 6th year wedding anniversary and the theme is 'sugar' so I arranged for Mrs B to come to our house to teach us how to cook a 'sweet' thing. She gave me lots of suggestions in advance. I chose Viennese Swirls as I was keen to learn how to pipe as it was something I had never done before. Mrs B was great. Really knowledgeable and gave lots of great tips along the way as to how to make the perfect bake. They was absolutely delicious and very moreish. I would highly recommend her.Written 6 July 2021
- I went with my BF to learn how to make some types of breads but we had more than that. Neva is an amazing host, it was my BF birthday and she made a small (and delicious) chocolate cake for him. It is a a warm and cozy venue, in a nice area of Oxfordshire, easy to arrive by bus. The whole experience was unique, thanks to Neva for letting us into her home, also had a great chat with her beautiful family.Written 4 September 2021
- Mrs Bun hosted my daughters 'baking' 8th birthday party this weekend. Right from meeting the girls she engaged them, even talking about fractions when working out how to split the dough for different bakes. A couple of the girls had allergies and Mrs Bun spoke to myself and their parents about it before hand and was able to accommodate them - which was amazing. I highly recommend Mrs Bun for birthday parties 5/5.Written 11 July 2022
- I had a half day Paleo cooking lesson and I have to say it was wonderful, we were able to cook 3 lovely meals (which you can then take home to stock up the freezer)! It was friendly, fun and professional so no complaints from me and I would love to go again. The school is also set in cute little cafe that has a great selection of cakes, etc so definately visit if you can.Written 22 March 2016
- Went here for a few drinks on fir day night, bar staff didn't even acknowledge i was stood at the bar despite there being 3 of them there, they were too busy having their own conversations and spraying each other with the drinks machine. Finally after ordering it took another 15 minutes for our drinks to be made..there were 3 of us and all had the same drinks and no one else was at the bar, no apology for the wait, nothing.The bloke that served me also gave a lovely eye roll when i asked for my receipt so that was a nice touch. The tables were all sticky which i wouldn't be bothered about if it were busy and late but this was about 9pm and there were only 2 other people in there. All in all not get and wont be going again.Written 2 June 2019
- What a great day out, I highly recommend for a party.such a fun and knowledgeable hosts, the interactive was incredibly and trying to make a excuse to go again. World class gin but better people.Written 31 July 2023