Popular things to do
Top Attractions in Cornwall
What travelers are saying
- Lovely staff, cute little cafe and a suprisingly insightful experience in the exhibition centre. We were skeptical visiting on a rainy, windy day having already walked past it on our way down the coast path but the sun came out and the theatre completely exceeded expectations. 100% worth a visit!Written 16 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wow what a place to visit, each dome contains a different environmental experience with so much to see and do. You will need to spend a whole day here, if you don't go by car or coach then you should take a taxi as it is a little out of the way. If your there at the right time of year you may even find the great Zip Wire open for a bit more of a challenging experienceWritten 30 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited the Heligan Night Garden. Fantastic experience. The paths were laid out clearly, and the lanterns, models, and lights were wonderful. Food and drink available at several points along the routes, and free marshmallows at the fire pits. Really magical atmosphere. Have visited many times during the day, this was our first night experience. It won’t be the last. All staff very friendly.Written 27 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited here on a stay in Devon not far from the border. Had great staff that was very welcoming but unfortunately the castle was closed on our visit due to high winds so may be worth checking if it’s open before visiting. Although castle was closed views definitely did not disappointWritten 21 November 2022
- mesmerizing view
felt like a part of fairlytale movie
walking through tiny passages was fun and the restaurants were fantasticWritten 19 November 2022
- May be difficult if not good at walking slightly uneven, lovely long beach and good for a walk and picnic, beautiful locationWritten 29 November 2022
- Brilliant day out for all ages! Discounted in winter too! (Not that they need too as it's still a brilliant day out! Whatever the weather!)
We chose to go here simply because the weather was bad. We hadn't initially planned to go here, as we had our toddler with us. But he loved it! We had a tractor ride, saw the animals, he even got to join in the sampling with apple juice.
All of the staff were absolutely wonderful.
Thank you for making our visit so fab. We actually came back twice during our holiday! As you get free returns too!
Best value for money and a really fun day!Written 2 December 2022
- First off I didn’t know that it had such extensive grounds for picnics, walks and cycling for all the family with good facilities. The house itself very interesting, a lack of information, the kitchen amazing, it was a Halloween weekend day, not a good idea as full of kids doing Halloween stuff so choose a week day.Written 29 October 2022
- We visited midweek in early October and although there were quite a few visitors once we were out in the gardens we were often quite alone. The gardens were well maintained and there was still quite a lot of colour in early October.
We also made our way down onto the beach, and skimmed a few pebbles. I understand why it is not possible to exit out onto the coast path, though it is a shame as we would have liked to explore further. I think we will be back to explore some more some day.Written 30 November 2022
- We went with high expectations and I'm pleased to say that the Bude Tunnel met all of them! Every individual will find something unique to admire and be inspired by. For me it was the beautiful stained glass that took my breath away and left me wanting more. We will be returning will our children and their children's children.Written 3 December 2022
- Really interesting visit to a site full of history and with some fantastic views of the Cornish coast. Excellent guided tours of the Keep and the WW2 Half Moon Battery really brought things to life. Good cafe for refreshments after our visit. Very friendly and helpful staff.Written 24 November 2022
- What a wonderful day visit whilst in Cornwall. Stunning location, beautiful walks alongside the estuary and woodland whilst viewing the beautiful, graceful seals who live here. I could have watched them for hours.
Such amazing work that goes on to rescue and rehabilitate local injured and stranded seals by staff who really care.
My only disappointment is how shabby some of the areas are around the park. Hopefully the planned redevelopment of the site after changing ownership several times, will bring the facilities up to scratch .
All the staff we met whilst visiting were really friendly and welcoming as well as highly knowledgeable.
We will be back to see these beautiful creatures and support when we can.Written 10 October 2022
- This small museum & sculpture garden is a little oasis in busy St Ives, an opportunity to get away from the packed tourist streets of the town and indulge yourself for a short while in the remarkable life of a leading woman of her generation.
Its a modest price entrance price to pay for, in Barbara's words, 'a sort of magic' when she found this studio in the late 1930's.Written 13 November 2022
- What a amazing little place a quaint little harbor in Cornway, beautiful scenery with some stunning coastline to walk especially at low tide. The town is also a stunning place to stroll around with plenty of places to visit, to have something to eat and drink.Written 30 November 2022
- Loved this beach for swimming. Clear clean water - and even better when some waves. Enjoyed watching the surfing lessons. You can tackle the coastal walk..
Cafe was disappointingWritten 5 October 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Cornwall
- The best day trips from Cornwall according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Explore North Cornwall on Electric Bikes
- Doc Martin and The Legend of King Arthur Tour
- West Cornwall Tour with Poldark Filming Locations
- Private Full-Day Tour of Poldark Filming Locations from Cornwall
- Quoits, Stone circles and Monoliths on Bodmin Moor