Ski & Snow Tours • Nature & Wildlife Tours
What travelers are saying
- Definitely the best experience ever! We've been traveling to Canada many years, summer and winter, and we're so happy we finally did the dog sledding this time at North Ridge Ranch.
The dogs are so well natured and friendly, even to us some dog amateurs -- they love being pet and talked to.
The owners Brad and Leah are really nice and professional. We were totally able to trust them with 30-something years of experience. Our 14-year-old daughter and 12-year-old son really enjoyed Brad's stories about the wild animals and nature in the area as they rode on the sled Brad drove.
It was just amazing experience going through the crisp-aired woods as we listened to the sled running on snow. We would love to do that again!Written 30 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the best times I have had in a very long time. Did all the courses but esoecially loved the zip.Written 2 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My experience at Find Your Wild was amazing. I was very apprehensive about attending but when The Owner (our trainer) demonstrated the precise procedure to throw the axe and use the long bow, I was hooked.
I enjoyed it so much I kept practicing both activities until it was closing.
The Owner was friendly, welcoming, knowledgeable, patient and an expert teacher.
I would love to return and use the other activities provided.Written 8 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Everyone was amazing to work with at the Incredible Race! They easily included my 11 year old with special needs and physical disabilities. We had a group of 9 ages 11-50. Everyone had an amazing adventure. Staff also provided great ideas for shopping and restaurants. Communication was constant during the planning. They also took pictures for us along the way. My daughter found it from her love of "Total Drama Island" Muskoka adventures and our love of Races....FUN!Written 15 June 2023
- Special thanks to Adam and the team at Algonquin for the smooth way they handled our five day kayak rental - they were efficient, friendly and made the whole transaction a pleasurable experienceWritten 13 September 2022
- Family friendly paddling and camping in western Quebec was a great time! We were 5 kids, ages 5 - 12, and 5 adults, including our 2 wonderful MHO guides. Everyone became good friends from first meeting and the kids all bonded quickly. Canoeing the Noire River was fun with a variety of gently moving water, swifts and rapids to make the trip exciting for everyone. White sand campsites at the river's edge were comfortable, food was excellent, equipment was perfect, bugs were not bad, paddling instruction suited each of us, and I believe we all had a lot of fun. We even had a half day of rafting on the Ottawa River at the end of the trip. First and last night's in a B&B were 'just right' for transitioning from and to the front country to the back country wilderness experience. My 6-year old and 12-year old grandsons already want to go on another MHO guided canoe trip.Written 14 December 2022
- totally straightforward, perfectly on time for both dropoff and pickup, no hassle and extra helpful re accessories and operating instruction. Best boat rental I have experiencce ever. Used another muskoka operation last year and it was late, model changed, and took 5 weeks to get deposit back.
Totally recommend Mary Lake Marina.Written 28 July 2023
- Wonderful trip on the Lady Rosseau. Sat on upper deck fabulous view of the lake and cottages and fall colours.Excellent COVID protocols in place,felt very safe.
What a pleasant way to spend your afternoon.Seating above and below.Nice commentary by the caption
Would highly recommend, terrific value,good for families or couples.Written 15 October 2021
- We were made to feel very welcome when we arrived. Had a chance to interact with the horses before the ride. Very beautiful area and great sleigh ride. Something different and wonderful.Written 29 February 2020
- Tommy is the man! had a great little Ice Fishing trip with a couple buddies. He has the know-how to help you catch some diesels. Always encouraging and attentive. Takes great care of you! 10/10 would recommendWritten 6 January 2020
- Really enjoyed our AWGT - Away We Go Trip. Living in Muskoka I still found several new gems along the AWGT route, that I did not know about. Loved how everything was provided, I am old school and chose the printed material, but there is the digital also available for you to follow. I would recommend one or more of these wonderful trips with your visit or even if you live here to explore our Muskoka Region.Written 22 February 2022
- Great afternoon with our guide Erik. Was super patient with my 2 little boys and we caught a bunch of fish. Fun times!Written 25 July 2021
- We rented a boat for the day on the long weekend; the process online was smooth and seamless, communication was great, and when we arrived everything was good-to-go. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable in their briefing for us, the boat was pristine, and we had a thoroughly enjoyable day.
Family has purchased a boat there and they have dealt with Huntsville Marine several times where they have gone out of their way and "above and beyond" for emergency repairs, even late gas, and were very accommodating. A reputable first-class business; highly recommended...Written 18 September 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Huntsville
- These experiences are best for tours in Huntsville:
- Smartphone Audio Driving Tour between Huntsville & Toronto
- Smartphone Audio Driving Tour between Parry Sound & Toronto
- The Tom Thomson Mystery - App-Guided Tour
- These are the best places for adventurous tours in Huntsville:See more adventurous tours in Huntsville on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for tours in Huntsville:See more tours for adrenaline seekers in Huntsville on Tripadvisor