- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
5 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Yesterday we held my mum’s wake at The Duke. She was a local girl and could see the house where she was born and grew up from the pubs back garden. Fantastic time with family and friends. The gaffer and staff were absolutely fantastic and I couldn’t wish for better. Beer as usual was great and the food that was laid on was delicious. Sad day but was made to be a wonderful happy day for all my family and friends. Can’t thank them all enough xxWritten 9 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fast and friendly service at the bar. Reasonably priced drinks. Friendly local folk. Football and boxing on the many screens about, and a good atmosphere for big matches. Nice clean toilets. No stupid deejays or annoying jukebox. Plenty of outdoor seating. Bus stops in both directions right outside, so easy to get to. Take-aways just along the road to soak up the beer afterwards.Written 16 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent food and service a new place we have found will be going back many times.The place was easy to find and good parkingWritten 13 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went in to have a drink with mates ended up having food which was very good,friendly clean plenty of 3 pitches which were being used by all age groupsWritten 13 July 2019
- Not been here for a few years as it had gone down hill. We went with friends for lunch. We ordered five meals. Ribeye, Scampi, cowboy burger, hunters chicken and a mega all day breakfast. All meals were vey tasty. The steak was a bit tough for a ribeye. Three of us had deserts. One Apple pie and custard, one raspberry doughnut with custard and one with ice cream. Very nice. Overall decent place to eat. The annoying thing is you cant have a tab and it's a nuisance having to pay each time you visit the bar. Would try this place again.Written 15 January 2020