- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
5 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- We visited January 1 and most of the grape farms in La Union were closed and no grapes available for picking. Since these grapes were sold during the Christmas season. Lucky for us to visit the Orpilla-Estigoy grape farm because they are open. They knew that there will be tourists like us to visit before going back to Manila. They left several grapes hang from the vine trees for tourists to have pictures taken (but not for picking). Instead, they sell grape juice wine, Blueberry wine and Guyabano wine. All tastes great and we bought by the boxes. The tall bottles cost only P200. Believe me, it tasted good. What's impressive also are their employees who assist you when you enter and exit their farm (since the road going there is narrow). Now there's an alternative to Lomboy Grape Farm. Highly recommended. For details, you may contact Sir Ronald Gapuz 0918-6831695.Written 25 January 2018
- Next stop was in Bauang La Union. This is another lovely church. It is a mixture of the old brick and some repaint job. Around the time we came, there was an ongoing funeral so we weren't able to really explore the inside of the church.
We came around and found like a well at the side constructed by the knights of columbus group. All in all, it was a very lovely church and should be added your religious trip.Written 12 March 2015
- Bought some over-priced wines which were not sealed properly as the twist caps pulled off rather than twisting off as the caps were not sealed to the neck of the bottle. 10 to 15% alcohol - well done for that, but not so easy to drink and not easy to keep. Not my cuppa but well done anyway. About 300 each.Written 12 May 2022