- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
17 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Being a UK resident and having been to the London Science Museum on numerous occasions, I can confidently say this is an amazing science museum and easily rivals it’s bigger brothers!!
The whole place is great, from the architecture, the tunnel in the rocks, the fault line and all the exhibits.
If you’re in the Sudbury area, don’t hesitate, visit.Written 30 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Enjoyed spending the day discovering all things regarding minerals & mining .. even panned for gold .. and when we found some, they said we could keep what we found .. we left it there for the younger ones panning for goldWritten 15 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wow! If you love books, GO THERE! Huge range of authors old and new, displayed in easy-to-find shelves, and staff know their stock really well. We came away delighted with our finds.Written 24 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was pleasantly surprised by the number and diversity of animals on display at Northern Exotics; it really is a mini-zoo. Reptile enthusiasts will be particularly impressed with the many species of lizards, snakes, turtles, and even crocodilians. They also have parrots, a fennec fox, lemurs, and many other interesting residents. I especially liked the squirrel monkeys jumping around their enclosure, very entertaining. The staff were also very friendly and knowledgeable. Glad to see that these former pets have a good home and are well cared for.Written 2 August 2020
- We, a family of 4 from Ottawa, had dinner here on Saturday, August 1, 2020. Very personable service and good quality food. In fact, the onion rings were the best we have ever tasted! We were left wondering why the tables were not all full!Written 1 August 2020
- We recently attended the viewing of Johnny Cash. This is agreat date night activity. We went for dinner and went to the theatre. They have a comfortable lounge to have a cocktail on arrival and during intermission. The staff are courteous and very helpful.Written 30 November 2019
- Nice little side trip from Sudbury (half day). My kids were bored with the actual trains but enjoyed the set-ups of the box house and school car to see how people lived. And my kids enjoyed the playground and the Heritage centre around the corner (included in price to train museum).Written 29 August 2022
- Came to this arena to watch the Sudbury Wolves as a fan of the opposing team. I received the usual chirping and heckling from the home team fans as would be expected in any arena, which was all in good fun. Nothing ever crossed the line I'd say. YMMV if you're a fan of a division rival though, as with all teams.
I was just barely able to get parking across the arena an hour before puck drop. $5 to park there, not sure about how many other places are available so please plan ahead.
I probably won't make the trip again due to it being several hours away from home one-way, but good arena nevertheless! Cannot go wrong with hockey in Canada, and the tickets are reasonably priced for Major Junior hockey.Written 7 October 2019
- We need such a gallery in Sudbury. Works were well presented. Staff was appropriate. it would be good to see some more initiative for local artists to have the opportunity to expose.Written 27 October 2018
- So I visited the OLG Slots in Sudbury for the first time and I was vary disappointed in it. We when to have something to eat and there was only like 3 or 4 items to choose from.Written 13 June 2018
- A very fun thing to do with friends!! I thought someone would get hurt, but the staff make sure everyone is safe and help to make sure fun is had by all.Written 4 June 2019
- Took my nieces there. Had fun myself! Relaxed and enjoyable. Staff helpful. Many activities. Will go again.Written 7 January 2020
- Very cool store specially if you have a sweet tooth of course , some candy i haven't see in a long time , but expensive
its a treatWritten 23 January 2020
- It was a great place and clean and staff was friendly we where a group of 6 kids from age 7 to 11 everything was good the only problem we had was with the helmets on the zip line they need to be cleaned ever time someone used it especially with the amount of kids and head lice is one of the biggest thing that can be transferred they really should be cleaned or have the hair covers like other places have for the helmetsWritten 9 February 2020
- Great way to spend the day. Staff was friendly, helpful and informative. Would recommend going. Prices are reasonable with the option of leaving and coming back all day.Written 31 July 2016