Points of Interest & Landmarks • Piers & Boardwalks
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
13 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Such a well maintained and picturesque boardwalk and path with lots of folks out to enjoy it. Started at the farmers market at Science North where there is lots of parking.Written 16 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The trails at the Conservation Area are amazing. There are trails for walking and harder trails for more experienced hikers. The views of Lake Laurentian are breathtaking at any time of the year. I strongly recommend everyone visiting or living in Sudbury to visit this gem!Written 11 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Such a beautiful place to connect with your faith. Many people just use this space to take pictures.
It’s definitely a great place with pillars & foundationWritten 27 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- In addition to the excellent trails, the facilities are also an interesting place to hold events. Usually always wildlife aroundWritten 9 October 2019
- I started out on the A Y Jackson visitor center side. Quick easy walk to the viewing platform of the waterfall. This would be ready for anyone that can't bike or tires easily.
If you want the best views and a good hike park down the road at alt parking and walk up the sand hill.
This starts off with bike up the hill to somewhat groomed trail to the Bridge and other viewing platform. I would think most Paul's don't make it here since it is a bit of work.
If you like to hike like I do and enjoy more technical hikes there is also a 2km loop just past the bridge. I ventured Down the rocks to get better views.
I would recommend good shots for this as the rocks can get slippery even on days it has not rained.Written 12 September 2021
- Went to the park specifically to see the statue. Looked amazing as was very intricately done with lots to see in the statue.Written 28 April 2022
- Wow! If you love books, GO THERE! Huge range of authors old and new, displayed in easy-to-find shelves, and staff know their stock really well. We came away delighted with our finds.Written 24 September 2019
- We, a family of 4 from Ottawa, had dinner here on Saturday, August 1, 2020. Very personable service and good quality food. In fact, the onion rings were the best we have ever tasted! We were left wondering why the tables were not all full!Written 1 August 2020
- We visited Moonlight Beach on a beautiful day in November. We had a great time walking along the beach and dipping our toes in the water--our dog loved chasing sticks in the water. We followed that up with a great walk/hike along the main trail. It appears that there are actually a number of trail options. The one we were on was a very "easy trail" but also very scenic. We even crossed over a floating bridge.
We really enjoyed our afternoon at Moonlight Beach and would definitely return.Written 9 November 2021
- We went to see this part of Canadian history before it is demolished. Impressive in its size (100’ diameter) and height- second tallest structure in CanadaWritten 21 October 2020
- Very beautiful setting with a walking trail. Lots to look at, my 3 year old very much enjoyed it. Lots of parking. Will definitely be back when the weather is nice enough for a swim.Written 15 March 2021
- Very cool store specially if you have a sweet tooth of course , some candy i haven't see in a long time , but expensive
its a treatWritten 23 January 2020
- Great entertainment.
The food was good. There was a miscommunication in our order but the waitress fixed it right away.Written 27 August 2018