- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
8 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- The trails at the Conservation Area are amazing. There are trails for walking and harder trails for more experienced hikers. The views of Lake Laurentian are breathtaking at any time of the year. I strongly recommend everyone visiting or living in Sudbury to visit this gem!Written 11 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice place to visit, you can walk throught this area, nice walking trails, and you get to observe nature left undisturbed. There were ducks, Canada geese and swans swimming neaby on the lake. Nice and relaxing.Written 20 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very beautiful setting with a walking trail. Lots to look at, my 3 year old very much enjoyed it. Lots of parking. Will definitely be back when the weather is nice enough for a swim.Written 15 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were staying at the nearby Cambrian College dormitory, and decided to venture up here as it was a nearby conservation area. The entrance is a poorly marked (in fact it might not be marked at all) and leads to a dead end road where the conservation area starts. I am not sure how developed the conservation area is supposed to be as it seems to be a single path which is in some protected forest near two gold courses. We ended up not going though as the path was not sufficient for a stroller. From what we saw it looked like a good enough walk through the forest, but more the kind of place that locals from the nearby neighbourhoods might take their dogs, as there seemed to be little of note here.Written 30 July 2018
- Blue lagoon is beautiful been there with the kids but the drive on Bushy bay road 20kms last part is ski-doo trail not maintained huge boulders washouts overgrown trees not recommended for a car must have a truck or SUV to navigate huge rocks dips in the road culvert washouts overall not impressed with the condition of Bushy bay road use at your own risk.Written 31 July 2022