Casinos • Horse Tracks
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
18 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- So I visited the OLG Slots in Sudbury for the first time and I was vary disappointed in it. We when to have something to eat and there was only like 3 or 4 items to choose from.Written 13 June 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A very fun thing to do with friends!! I thought someone would get hurt, but the staff make sure everyone is safe and help to make sure fun is had by all.Written 4 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Took my nieces there. Had fun myself! Relaxed and enjoyable. Staff helpful. Many activities. Will go again.Written 7 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I love coming here, it's the best place to come to lay mini putt! We love the dinosaur statues and all the great service! I definitely recommend this spot.Written 21 July 2016
- Our family had an exceptional time at this escape room. Having all graduated Russian spies we Can now add that to our resume. The owner was great very courteous. I would highly recommend this for every family and corporate event!Written 25 April 2018
- We visited with our 2 kids under 10. They let us each take a kid in our double kart. It was very fun and well organized. Kids must be 8 to ride solo and the attendants were great at teaching the kids how to drive.Written 30 July 2021
- I've seen the matrix posters all over town for about a year but have never tried it before recently. I don't spend that much time gaming and thought I would be completely out of my depth- not the case at all! Helpful staff started me out very easily and guided me through every obstacle. I worked my way up from Beatsaber and Job Simulator to beginner zombie games to combat battles that I would never normally try! The VR experience is unparalleled. I have watched YouTubers play around with it and thought I knew what I was getting into. Playing horror games is more immersive and terrifying than I ever imagined! I am not an easy person to scare but even I was jumping and screaming at attacks. To cool off I finally tried Google Earth VR and explored all of the travel destinations on my bucket list and even walked around my childhood neighborhood. There really is something for everyone with over 30 game options, no matter your age, interests or skill level. I was also amazed at how low the prices here are compared to the same service in Toronto (which is more than double). I am now hooked and am using all of my friends birthdays as an excuse to go back and play more!Written 15 February 2020
- It was a great place and clean and staff was friendly we where a group of 6 kids from age 7 to 11 everything was good the only problem we had was with the helmets on the zip line they need to be cleaned ever time someone used it especially with the amount of kids and head lice is one of the biggest thing that can be transferred they really should be cleaned or have the hair covers like other places have for the helmetsWritten 9 February 2020
- Working in the Sudbury area for couple weeks and discovered this theatre.
Amazing recliners. Fully recline back to almost flat! Lol
Great quality theatres. Sound and screen is as good and any Silvercity!
Saw a couple movies till kill time. Really recommend this theatre if you haven’t tried it yet. I will now go to other Rainbow theatre locations!Written 16 September 2018
- Fun afternoon, but a bit pricey. Very nice owner, very engaging with the kids.The sculpted dinosaurs are cool photo-ops.Written 20 September 2015
- Nice place to spend a few hours, friendly staff. We were given a $10 voucher from our hotel and got a free lottario ticket from the casino. Would definitely go again.Written 17 January 2016
- My husband was impressed he could buy a beer and bring it into the theatre. He also enjoyed his jumbo hotdog. I was happy there was a Starbucks because it was Easter Sunday and the only Starbucks in Sudbury was closed. It only has about 10 offerings but a strong coffee was what I needed. They also have Chai tea latte, espresso and machiatto among other things.
The theatre was moderate size, the rows were raked sufficiently so your view was not obscured but seats were cloth and did not tilt. I prefer the rocker and leather/pleather upgraded seats most theatres have.
All in all a positive afternoon in Sudbury in April when it was rainy and cold outside.Written 18 April 2017
- This is a good place if you are looking for something relaxing to do while you catch up or get to know someone new. Play some simple games, learn some new ones the staff seemed helpful and friendly.Written 25 August 2019
- Great! Very knowledgeable staff and overall great experience!
Had a Blast! Friendly environment, Approachable staff. Equipment worked great.Written 5 September 2015
- Went as a group of 4, and had a blast. They recommend 2-6, was happy we were 4. Chose The Cabin and solved the mystery in 51 minutes. Hints can be offered if requested which was great as it was my first time in an escape room. Really recommend this!Written 7 March 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Sudbury
- These are the best places for kid-friendly fun & games in Sudbury:See more fun & games for kids in Sudbury on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking fun & games in Sudbury:See more fun & games for groups in Sudbury on Tripadvisor