Points of Interest & Landmarks • Waterfalls
Things to Do in Canada
Top Canada Attractions
Popular things to do
Top Attractions in Canada
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Churches & Cathedrals
What travelers are saying
- Niagara Falls is a Magical Place which contains One (1) Of The Wonders Of The World!
I have to admit that this is my Most Favorite Place To Visit In Canada so far!
I just Love watching the Powerful Water Come Over The Falls and Love Looking at the Amazing Rapids Along the Niagara River!
There Honestly is so much to do in that area with Spectacular Views For All Tourists To Enjoy and Remember!
I want to personally Thank Jose Jordan for accompanying ME to Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada back on Saturday, November 26th, 2022.
Howard Paul Shore
Executive, Volunteer Writer For Google Maps And Tripadvisor Websites
/HPSWritten 28 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stanley Park is beautiful at any time of the year, I highly recommend a visit. We were there in November, so it was a little damp and cold, but the fall colors and walk along the waterfront were awesome!Written 1 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Something just Spectacular and amazing, Try to go from 9:00 to 10:00 best time to take pictures after 10:00 the Excursions arrive to the Notre DameWritten 27 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- While it’s a bit touristy, it buildings are so beautiful and it’s a lovely walk. The best bakery and sandwich shops, it’s so nice to shop and eat with a big variety. I thoroughly enjoyed the views. We hit great weather and the foot traffic was light that day in early November. I’ve been multiple times, appreciate the cleanliness and such friendly Canadians!! I love Canada, no matter the city or province.Written 26 November 2022
- Great visit on local day, we were up early so still manage to get 15 minutes or so before the snow start. Definitely recommended.Written 1 December 2022
- Day or night there is something about the view that is just fantastic. Don’t miss out but pre book tickets.Written 29 November 2022
- lots of cute shops and a good way to spend a few hours. we walked around and wandered into the different stores and spent most of our time in the market. nice place to have dinner as wellWritten 23 November 2022
- Gardens were everything I'd thought they would be, particularly the Japanese garden which we saw at its peak. They were just setting up for Christmas and that looked goodWritten 30 November 2022
- Fantastic place, clean, friendly, informative and well enjoyed by all the family. Highly recommendedWritten 29 November 2022
- Explored during off season so got a different experience than visiting in the summer, no crowds or outdoor cafes/restaurants, but really enjoyed exploring the city.Written 25 November 2022
- Early morning sunrise experience 18 minute walk from the Sofitel Hotel up to Belvedere Kondiaronk View Point ! There are many many options to choose from but if your desire is to make a " quick strike " and experience a beautiful sunrise this hike is for you ! It requires sets of steps to get to but well worth the climb ! Sunrise on a Sunday surprisingly not crowded !Written 7 November 2022
- Easy 8 minute ferry ride. Return fare was 8.5 cd. Lovely place to walk around on a cold Saturday morning.Written 1 December 2022
- It was very hot in June and you stuck to the leather seats. The gondola offers amazing views of Whistler and it’s Blackcomb mountain. Once you have departed the gondola, the first stop is a few restaurants and a cafe. I took the next gondola to the top where it was too hot to do the skywalk. In fact it was closed due to this concern. Anyone hiking was consistently reminded about water intake. I did the ice tunnels and the hike is steep.Written 31 October 2022
- Moraine Lake and the Valley of the Ten Peaks is breathtaking and one of the top spots in Canadian Rockies. Definitely, walk up the Rockpile for the best views. A walk along the lakeside trail is also special. Unless you go well into the low season, you'll have to take either the park shuttle or a private one.Written 16 November 2022
- fun to see and people watch. Colorful, and good quality. Example - fish and seafood in the market, looked awesome. Lines for food/meals can be long at times. Would visit again. Good for a few hours. Meats to spices to dessert - a lot offered here.Written 14 November 2022