- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
250 places sorted by traveler favorites
Nature & Wildlife Areas • Zoos
Admission tickets from ₱1,382.03
Showing results 1-30 of 250
What travelers are saying
- This was our favorite beach that we went to on St Thomas! So good we had to go twice! Loved it!! Recommend to anyone visiting the island.Written 6 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We hopped on the ferry from Crown Bay and rented a golf cart to explore the island from Rachael's Rentals. Heidi's Hilltop Hideaway was perfect for lunch, the best taco's. Spent your day relaxing on Honeymoon Beach enjoying drinks from Dinghy's Beach Bar. Bring cash for ferry and lunch. ATM available Dinghy's Beach Bar.Written 3 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Up up up up up hill 1500 ft to the very large souvenir store gifts like magnets bout $6 to jewelry $69-200+ tshirts hats etc nice view there but our tour guide gave us 20 mins in there so not very much time he pointed out some hotels along the route stopped at 2 locations mtn top and not drakes seat but adiff turnout above Charlotte amalie (sunny liston tours) not worth $90 better to rent a car for the day and go to set stops u research ahead of time🤷🏽♀️🤔Written 22 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My spouse and I have been to most the beaches on St Thomas. This is our second favorite beach (nothing beats Magen's Bay Beach), and our favorite for snorkeling. From the cruise port, a safari bus cost $10 a person one-way, September 2022 prices. (Be aware that there are not as many buses/taxis returning as there are for Magen's Bay. You may have to call, so get a card when you are dropped off and plan your time accordingly.) Snorkeling is good in this location, particularly on the shallower left hand side of the bay. There is a nice floating dock to sit on or jump off. The open-air bar/restaurant is right on the beach. It has beautiful views, and it serves reasonably priced drinks ($5 beers and $10 frozen drinks). This is a local's hang-out beach, and they are usually happy to provide you information about the island.Written 11 September 2022
- Our visit was 1 May 2022. The steps are located in front of Blackbeard’s Castle. So we walked down and back up the steps. I did could 99 but two steps are double so they could be considered two steps. You get to see the homes in the area and all the beautiful flowers along the way.Written 12 June 2022
- Best view of Magen’s Bay from above. We were also able to see Hull Bay and we where wanting to visit as many beaches as possible.Written 27 September 2022
- The tropical foliage is amazing. The staff are informative. This is great way to experience the outdoors at your own pace.Written 16 July 2022
- We had a yummy lunch from a local food truck with G, our guide with Jammin' Jeep Tours. Then we spent time on this beach. We saw several sea turtles up close and personal in the shallow waters. Everyone we encountered was super friendly.Written 24 August 2022
- We had been on this street years ago coming off a cruise ship. The area look much as it did then except that so many shops were closed or non existent. For the ones that were there they are friendly and welcoming. My jewelry stores. Emeralds are the big jewelry besides diamonds. T-shirt shops and other things. Its hard to come back from 2 category 5 Hurricanes in 2017 and Covid stopping the Cruise Ships. These people are resilient and it won't be long before their back. We still had a great dayWritten 11 September 2021
- Absolutely stunning. The water is beautiful and the sand is fine. Restrooms and showers that were available were clean. Bar and grill available for food and drinks. Can’t comment on how good food and drinks were because we took our own. If you come to St Thomas and you don’t go to Magen’s Bay you’ve missed the best part of St Thomas.Written 27 September 2022
- We enjoyed visiting Coral World Ocean Park. All the staff were friendly, helpful and eager share information about all the animals. It’s a very cool place.Written 29 September 2022
- Very nice area and has a Marina very close it you choose to take a boat out. We had great food there and enjoyed the beautiful beach.Written 9 August 2022
- Our visit was 1 May 2022. The 99 steps are located in front of it. You can not get into it because of the hurricane damage from 2017. So it is closed but you can still see it. You can get some nice views from this point of different areas of island. Not much to say after that.Written 12 June 2022
- We had an excellent time with Captain Kyle, Dalton and the bar tender Andrea! They made it really fun! They’re very safe, very attentive and it’s obvious they love what they do. I’d easily recommend the group to anyone looking for a great, easy snorkel trip. The boat was clean, safe and fun. The crew was always cracking jokes and entertaining. I imagine they were all probably pirates in another life haha. Good time! Kyle also was able to give an amazing recommendation on a local restaurant that didn’t miss the mark in the slightest. All thumbs up!Written 6 December 2019
- Great quiet beach to relax, snorkel, swim. No food or drink vendors, so make sure to bring drinks or snacks.Written 24 May 2022