- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
104 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 104
What travelers are saying
- Gorgeous views of the harbor and Charlotte Amalie. We stayed for lunch, drinks, and a little souvenir shopping. Souvenirs were reasonable priced compared to other places.Written 18 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a great site to dive lots of big boulders to swim around. We saw a beautiful nurse shark swimming out through a cave and circle this a couple of times. Which was very cool. So a couple stingrays on the bottom, lobsters and many tropical fish. We spoke to a few local drivers and they said this is their favorite site on St Thomas. We will be back to dive again!Written 13 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We dove for days with Aqua Marine - cannot say enough about the owners and crew - such amazing people. They made the trip so special. Diving in St. Thomas is amazing the water is crystal clear and so much to see. The Staff, David, Steve, Audrey, Billy, Rick and Teddy along with Tommy and Mechelle just provided excellent customer service - arriving at the boats - gear was set up, tanks changed between dives and broken down at the end of the dive.
Professionalism and safety are their first priority. They easily adapted to differing diving levels of their guests, and made sure everyone had the best time. So much great information provided above the water about the area, the dive sites and what we might possibly see.
We also had a few dogs on the boat as well - loved coming back and getting a warm tail wag from Duke and Booza…. Great times.
We will be backWritten 11 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did a private charter on Stormy Petrel with our family and it was wonderful!!! Captain Ron and First Mate Alexa were outstanding start to finish!!! Captain Ron really knows his way around these islands and brought us to some fantastic snorkeling spots. He did a great job of instructing us on safety and well as the best snorkeling. Great Captain and we really appreciated both his knowledge of the water and his humor. Alexa took care of our every need!! She gave us constant attention to make sure we had drinks, snorkel equipment and snacks. She was so friendly and upbeat and had some interesting facts about the islands that we hadn’t heard before. These two are top notch and made our day so fun and enjoyable. Highly recommend!!Written 20 July 2022
- Literally the highlight of our trip to St John! Captain Val was fantastic and showed us all the best snorkeling spots!! Highly recommend to anyone!! My family had an amazing time! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to see St John in an unbelievable way!Written 11 August 2022
- If you are looking for a day charter this is your company. My team and I booked the 50’ Sea Ray and it was absolutely perfect. The ladies had an incredible time and Will and Jill were great boat captains.Written 7 August 2022
- Hands down, most favorite excursion we did during our cruise. Perry did a great job putting us some great locations for snorkeling. Plenty of fish, reef and turtles, they did not disappoint. Jonathan was a great deckhand and stayed back with some of the slower family members. They took some great quality pics for us that were def worth the extra! Highly recommendWritten 7 August 2022
- Phenomenal experience!!! This was so much FUN!!! Our guides Francis and Leron were awesome and full of energy! They kept us entertained and made us feel safe the entire journey. The view was INCREDIBLE!! Our entire group loved this and I would highly recommend it! A couple of pointers: Go in the morning before it gets too hot. It is hot up there. We took water bottles with a loop that we could clip on our belts. This helped a lot. And don't forget your sunglasses! The team will also suggest a bandana or hat under your helmet for sweat--we didn't really need this in the morning as we were first out, but if you go in the afternoon I would suggest it. Towards the end of our journey we could really start to feel the heat. If thinking about this--just book it already! You won't regret it!Written 10 July 2022
- My husband, young adult daughter, and I did the “Full Day Sailing plus Sunset Cruise.” It was easily worth the price. Alex and Rusty know the islands inside and out. Alex as captain is a seasoned sailor who also has a deep knowledge of the history of the islands. My husband also loves to sail, but is not experienced in these waters. Alex took the time to instruct my husband who took the helm for a short time, which was great experience for him!
The boat is well-maintained, spacious and clean. Alex and Rusty took good care of us and the other couple who were on this tour. We loved the intimacy of a smaller boat with fewer people. The dinner was really good!
One last point: Alex gave excellent instructions the entire cruise. Rusty is a great bartender, swimmer and lifeguard for the groups, and an excellent first mate. Alex and Rusty make an exceptional team.Written 7 January 2022
- Our family booked a full day catamaran sail aboard Justice with Captain Ryan. The experience ranks at the top of all experiences we have enjoyed as a family. Ryan was a phenomenal captain, tour guide, and all around fun dude. Ryan and crew provided delicious snacks and lunch and made sure our drinks, be it water or cocktails, were always full. We were brought to a private beach with snorkeling gems and afforded several chill/swim locations off the boat. We cannot wait to return to STT and book again with Ryan!Written 3 August 2022
- What a day! I cannot recommend Sweet Pea Charters more highly. Savannah and Captain Ethan were amazing from start to finish. We began with a short dinghy ride to the catamaran then boarded, greeted to a delicious light breakfast. We motored then sailed to the waters near St John (from St.Thomas). Upon arriving at our location, we were able to swim, and snorkel seeing turtles, fish, stingray and even a baby nurse shark. A delicious lunch of freshly grilled chicken Caesar salad and fancy grilled cheese was served, then we headed back to shore. We only did a 1/2 sail since we had very small children (1 and 2 year old) and weren’t sure they could handle the full day. Next time, it will be the full day! Thank you Savannah, Captain Ethan and Sweet Pea for a fantastic day!Written 10 August 2022
- The Captains were so sweet and fun to be with. The trip was beautiful and the perfect amount of time. Went to plenty of stops along the way and made many memories!Written 12 August 2022
- We chartered the 50" Sea Ray, and there were 8 of us. The trip was unbelievably awesome! We all had such a great experience and wonderful time. My family created some memories of a lifetime, for sure. Jesse and Alicia were a great combo - totally professional, friendly, informative, conversational - just all around fun to be with. The boat was clean and comfortable, the snacks were great, and my son in law very much appreciated Alicia's bartending skills! LOL!
I just thought to let you know expectations were exceeded!. We will be recommending Sonic to anyone we know who comes to St. Thomas!Written 14 July 2021
- Coki Dive Center was fantastic. We highly recommend it. Brett was our dive master and she was very patient and very knowledgeable. We felt very safe.Written 4 August 2022
- Large family friendly. Loved the style of boat and covering from the sun. Capt Brandon was outstanding for the kids. Made them laugh and took us to the best spots!Written 20 July 2022