- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
172 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 172
What travelers are saying
- This was our favorite beach that we went to on St Thomas! So good we had to go twice! Loved it!! Recommend to anyone visiting the island.Written 6 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did this as part of an all-day excursion & it was a fun little stop. It's not so much a "pirate" museum as it is a shipwreck museum; it helps to be a history buff. The downstairs is mostly items recovered from a ship or two, but there is quite a bit to read and learn. The upstairs is more interactive for the kids - places for pics and a few interactive display stations. We were there for about 45 minutes, which was plenty of time for everything.Written 25 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We hopped on the ferry from Crown Bay and rented a golf cart to explore the island from Rachael's Rentals. Heidi's Hilltop Hideaway was perfect for lunch, the best taco's. Spent your day relaxing on Honeymoon Beach enjoying drinks from Dinghy's Beach Bar. Bring cash for ferry and lunch. ATM available Dinghy's Beach Bar.Written 3 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was one of the best experiences on St. Thomas. Our guide Agi was knowledgeable, friendly, welcoming and very personable. She was patient in her explanations and very good story teller. Make sure you pick up something at the gift shop.Written 16 August 2022
- Up up up up up hill 1500 ft to the very large souvenir store gifts like magnets bout $6 to jewelry $69-200+ tshirts hats etc nice view there but our tour guide gave us 20 mins in there so not very much time he pointed out some hotels along the route stopped at 2 locations mtn top and not drakes seat but adiff turnout above Charlotte amalie (sunny liston tours) not worth $90 better to rent a car for the day and go to set stops u research ahead of time🤷🏽♀️🤔Written 22 August 2022
- My spouse and I have been to most the beaches on St Thomas. This is our second favorite beach (nothing beats Magen's Bay Beach), and our favorite for snorkeling. From the cruise port, a safari bus cost $10 a person one-way, September 2022 prices. (Be aware that there are not as many buses/taxis returning as there are for Magen's Bay. You may have to call, so get a card when you are dropped off and plan your time accordingly.) Snorkeling is good in this location, particularly on the shallower left hand side of the bay. There is a nice floating dock to sit on or jump off. The open-air bar/restaurant is right on the beach. It has beautiful views, and it serves reasonably priced drinks ($5 beers and $10 frozen drinks). This is a local's hang-out beach, and they are usually happy to provide you information about the island.Written 11 September 2022
- Our visit was 1 May 2022. The steps are located in front of Blackbeard’s Castle. So we walked down and back up the steps. I did could 99 but two steps are double so they could be considered two steps. You get to see the homes in the area and all the beautiful flowers along the way.Written 12 June 2022
- Best view of Magen’s Bay from above. We were also able to see Hull Bay and we where wanting to visit as many beaches as possible.Written 27 September 2022
- The tropical foliage is amazing. The staff are informative. This is great way to experience the outdoors at your own pace.Written 16 July 2022
- We had a yummy lunch from a local food truck with G, our guide with Jammin' Jeep Tours. Then we spent time on this beach. We saw several sea turtles up close and personal in the shallow waters. Everyone we encountered was super friendly.Written 24 August 2022
- Absolutely stunning. The water is beautiful and the sand is fine. Restrooms and showers that were available were clean. Bar and grill available for food and drinks. Can’t comment on how good food and drinks were because we took our own. If you come to St Thomas and you don’t go to Magen’s Bay you’ve missed the best part of St Thomas.Written 27 September 2022
- During our trip 28 April - 3 May 2022, this site was where Carnival activities were. Did not get the opportunity to go inside but it is a huge building. Kept up pretty nice compared to some other old sites in the area.Written 12 June 2022
- We enjoyed visiting Coral World Ocean Park. All the staff were friendly, helpful and eager share information about all the animals. It’s a very cool place.Written 29 September 2022
- Very nice area and has a Marina very close it you choose to take a boat out. We had great food there and enjoyed the beautiful beach.Written 9 August 2022
- Our visit was 1 May 2022. The 99 steps are located in front of it. You can not get into it because of the hurricane damage from 2017. So it is closed but you can still see it. You can get some nice views from this point of different areas of island. Not much to say after that.Written 12 June 2022