- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
97 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 97
What travelers are saying
- This was our favorite beach that we went to on St Thomas! So good we had to go twice! Loved it!! Recommend to anyone visiting the island.Written 6 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- You have to stop by and check out this paradise island/beach if you are in St Thomas! We loved it. It was our favoirte.Written 6 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Such a beautiful historic synagogue. Tons of history both from the island community and generations that settled on St. Thomas. Beautiful sand floors designs and artifacts from settlers from other continents.Written 4 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's worth the trip to the top. In general the island is very hilly with very few areas where the road is level. We rented a 4 cylinder car that struggled up steep hills slowing to just 10 mph. Suggest a 6 cyl. But once there is it fun to enjoy a drink from their bar and look down over 1k feet to Magens Bay. Banana Daiquiri was very good!Written 3 May 2022
- Beautiful hotel with a pretty beach.
Pros : rooms are absolutely beautiful and modern, spacious, large bathroom, has all kitchen amenities.
You are steps from the beach, nice pool nearby, food in the restaurant sunset grille was good, easy to get a taxi around St Thomas
Cons : Lots of mosquitos , especially at night, my Leggs were covered with bites. Be careful to sit in your front balcony. I even had a few mosquitos in the room.
With the exception of the mosquitos I enjoyed my stay at Secret harbour. It’s on a nice beach, umbrellas and beach chairs are complimentary for all guests. They hand you many beach towels to use.Written 5 August 2022
- Our visit was 1 May 2022. The steps are located in front of Blackbeard’s Castle. So we walked down and back up the steps. I did could 99 but two steps are double so they could be considered two steps. You get to see the homes in the area and all the beautiful flowers along the way.Written 12 June 2022
- This is probably a bucket list item while in St. Thomas. It's an interesting drive up the mountain side to a viewing area overlooking Magens Bay. Good picture point.Written 9 June 2022
- Beautiful beach. No rocks or seaweed and water was very clear. Went early in the morning- hardly anyone there. Heard this was the place to snorkel with sea turtles in St Thomas. It didn’t disappoint. Saw a few turtles not too far from the shore. Really cool. Also has some pretty unique shells. Definitely recommend.Written 19 July 2022
- We had been on this street years ago coming off a cruise ship. The area look much as it did then except that so many shops were closed or non existent. For the ones that were there they are friendly and welcoming. My jewelry stores. Emeralds are the big jewelry besides diamonds. T-shirt shops and other things. Its hard to come back from 2 category 5 Hurricanes in 2017 and Covid stopping the Cruise Ships. These people are resilient and it won't be long before their back. We still had a great dayWritten 11 September 2021
- Very nice area and has a Marina very close it you choose to take a boat out. We had great food there and enjoyed the beautiful beach.Written 9 August 2022
- Ratings for a beach depend on what you want in a beach. If you want a huge beach with a lot of people go to Magen's Bay. If you want a beach with decent snorkeling, beach waiters and a fun vibe go to Coki Point. If you want an out of the way beach that you are likely the only people there and like to beach comb Hull Bay may be the beach for you. On the day we visited there was one other couple there that were tourists. There were a couple of locals that were working on a boat and that was it. As far as the water goes it is very rocky, so you can snorkel, but you have to get past the rocks. There is a boat ramp that you can walk down to get into deeper water. There are several small boats anchored in front of the beach, no lifeguard, and no designated swimming area. There are piles of small rocks in islands on the beach that offer good beach combing. I read a review that said there were bathrooms available, but I didn't see them. There is a bar/restaurant across the sandy, one lane road that is open during the day and serves food and beverages. This is the one place on the island that I have seen surfers. The surf breaks outside the bay on the left side and it was interesting to watch the surfers. Just a warning, if you take a cab to get here it may take a while to get one to pick you up. This might not be the best destination if you have to be back at your cruise ship by a certain time unless you rent a car.Written 5 March 2020
- It’s an incredible experience but would definitely recommend: stretching, plenty of water, good walking shoes. You drive to Botany Bay and park on side of the road. You have to walk through the gate as no vehicles are allowed on property. It’s a long walk!! The way down is not as bad as way back up!! The views are worth the walk. Me and my wife are celebrating our 9th anniversary and she had this on her bucket list so here we are walking 7000 miles up hill on the way back. It’s very difficult especially for folks not use to hiking. The views are beautiful so it’s worth it. Also, it’s very private as we were the only a ones at mermaids chair. I only have 4 instead of 5 because of the hike, but the views are 10 out of 5. The security guard at the gate was nice and friendly.Written 24 May 2022
- Went here on a Friday evening at sunset. It is popular with locals. Visiting here will give you an island vibe. Best to leave before it gets dark as the streets are narrow, and if you are walking, you want to be safe. Local vendors available that provide snacks and drinks.Written 9 July 2022
- I had a great time here! It is a local brewery that offers tastings. We did not call ahead, but I would suggest doing so.
The people who run the brewery are amazing. We had a flight to taste for $10. Super yummy! Truly local! I would definitely recommend this.
Located in Frenchtown you have to go up the stairs and it's behind the blue door :-)Written 25 July 2022
- As part of our tour of the island we stopped at the overlook where we could see our cruise ship and the city. Great views and beautiful sceneryWritten 20 March 2022