- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
45 places sorted by traveler favorites
Nature & Wildlife Areas • Zoos
Admission tickets from ₱1,302.37
Showing results 1-30 of 45
What travelers are saying
- This was our favorite beach that we went to on St Thomas! So good we had to go twice! Loved it!! Recommend to anyone visiting the island.Written 6 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- You have to stop by and check out this paradise island/beach if you are in St Thomas! We loved it. It was our favoirte.Written 6 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful hotel with a pretty beach.
Pros : rooms are absolutely beautiful and modern, spacious, large bathroom, has all kitchen amenities.
You are steps from the beach, nice pool nearby, food in the restaurant sunset grille was good, easy to get a taxi around St Thomas
Cons : Lots of mosquitos , especially at night, my Leggs were covered with bites. Be careful to sit in your front balcony. I even had a few mosquitos in the room.
With the exception of the mosquitos I enjoyed my stay at Secret harbour. It’s on a nice beach, umbrellas and beach chairs are complimentary for all guests. They hand you many beach towels to use.Written 5 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The tropical foliage is amazing. The staff are informative. This is great way to experience the outdoors at your own pace.Written 16 July 2022
- Beautiful beach. No rocks or seaweed and water was very clear. Went early in the morning- hardly anyone there. Heard this was the place to snorkel with sea turtles in St Thomas. It didn’t disappoint. Saw a few turtles not too far from the shore. Really cool. Also has some pretty unique shells. Definitely recommend.Written 19 July 2022
- This is definitely a must visit if you're spending the week on St Thomas. We rented a car and it was challenging to navigate the narrow and winding roads to get there but not unsafe at all. There is a fee to park and get on to the beach and there is a great bar and an average restaurant. Get there early to beat the crowds and really enjoy how beautiful this beach is. I'd definitely go back next time on the island.Written 9 August 2022
- My daughter and I had the most amazing experience swimming with the sea lions. The head trainer, Gabby was super friendly and knowledgeable about sea lions. We learned so much about the sea lions. The love and care the staff has for the animals is a really beautiful thing. The sea lions are sweet and the opportunity to spend time with them was incredible. Thanks for the wonderful experience.Written 10 August 2022
- Very nice area and has a Marina very close it you choose to take a boat out. We had great food there and enjoyed the beautiful beach.Written 9 August 2022
- Ratings for a beach depend on what you want in a beach. If you want a huge beach with a lot of people go to Magen's Bay. If you want a beach with decent snorkeling, beach waiters and a fun vibe go to Coki Point. If you want an out of the way beach that you are likely the only people there and like to beach comb Hull Bay may be the beach for you. On the day we visited there was one other couple there that were tourists. There were a couple of locals that were working on a boat and that was it. As far as the water goes it is very rocky, so you can snorkel, but you have to get past the rocks. There is a boat ramp that you can walk down to get into deeper water. There are several small boats anchored in front of the beach, no lifeguard, and no designated swimming area. There are piles of small rocks in islands on the beach that offer good beach combing. I read a review that said there were bathrooms available, but I didn't see them. There is a bar/restaurant across the sandy, one lane road that is open during the day and serves food and beverages. This is the one place on the island that I have seen surfers. The surf breaks outside the bay on the left side and it was interesting to watch the surfers. Just a warning, if you take a cab to get here it may take a while to get one to pick you up. This might not be the best destination if you have to be back at your cruise ship by a certain time unless you rent a car.Written 5 March 2020
- We had an excellent time with Captain Kyle, Dalton and the bar tender Andrea! They made it really fun! They’re very safe, very attentive and it’s obvious they love what they do. I’d easily recommend the group to anyone looking for a great, easy snorkel trip. The boat was clean, safe and fun. The crew was always cracking jokes and entertaining. I imagine they were all probably pirates in another life haha. Good time! Kyle also was able to give an amazing recommendation on a local restaurant that didn’t miss the mark in the slightest. All thumbs up!Written 6 December 2019
- Great quiet beach to relax, snorkel, swim. No food or drink vendors, so make sure to bring drinks or snacks.Written 24 May 2022
- It’s an incredible experience but would definitely recommend: stretching, plenty of water, good walking shoes. You drive to Botany Bay and park on side of the road. You have to walk through the gate as no vehicles are allowed on property. It’s a long walk!! The way down is not as bad as way back up!! The views are worth the walk. Me and my wife are celebrating our 9th anniversary and she had this on her bucket list so here we are walking 7000 miles up hill on the way back. It’s very difficult especially for folks not use to hiking. The views are beautiful so it’s worth it. Also, it’s very private as we were the only a ones at mermaids chair. I only have 4 instead of 5 because of the hike, but the views are 10 out of 5. The security guard at the gate was nice and friendly.Written 24 May 2022
- Went here on a Friday evening at sunset. It is popular with locals. Visiting here will give you an island vibe. Best to leave before it gets dark as the streets are narrow, and if you are walking, you want to be safe. Local vendors available that provide snacks and drinks.Written 9 July 2022
- It's impossible not to notice the beautiful water on this beach while leaving the STT airport... yet it took us 2nd trip to St Thomas to finally come here and spend some time.
There is some parking along the main street or you can park at the Emerald Beach Resort, which has also parking available to outside guests since their restaurant on the beach is also open to everyone - we opted with the latter.
Portion of the beach is directly in front of the resort, which is accessible of course to anyone since beaches are public, but then there is also a beach chair rental business as you continue along the beach. Didn't try them but they played some great reggae music and the vibes were good - there were some guys selling weed but a simple no thank you is all you needed to say.
The food and drinks at the Emerald Beach Resort were of decent quality as well but some other non-resort food joints are closer to the beach chair rental business if that's more to your liking.
Bonus: the highlight of the beach is the taking off planes on the STT airport - in my modest and personal opinion far greater than St Maarten!
TIP: the hotel beds are for the hotel patrons but no body checks that... although very bitten and in desperate need of TLC it was a welcome "added value" to visiting the area, as cheap on our end as it sounds :PWritten 29 October 2021
- The last time we were there the walkway wasn't the greatest from downtown to the marina area. They have upgraded it along with the area around the marina. It is so much nicer now.Written 7 July 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about St. Thomas
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in St. Thomas:
- Sea Trek Helmet Dive at Coral World Ocean Park
- Champagne Sunset Sail from Margaritaville
- Custom Private Charter aboard Coqui - Up to 8 guests
- St. Thomas Island Tour with Mountain Top and Magens Bay Beach
- Sail/Snorkel Adventure from Sapphire Marina,STT NO CROWDS~ 6 GUEST MAX