- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
10 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Winners Circle casino in Charlotte Amalie is a small slot and video poker room located in a strip mall near the ship harbor. We stopped in to dodge a brief rain shower the day we were walking around town. We found it to be clean and smoke free but not much there other than some video slots and poker machines. We stayed about and hour or so and walked out $115.00 lighter in the wallet. It was fun but don't waste your time there if you're on a schedule, it's really nothing special at all.Written 7 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did the Salty Pirate Adventure. Anthony, the owner/operator/all around good fella, assisted us through the selection, planning and the execution of this Adventure Scott, our boat Capt. Was great and Anne Bonny (spoiler) was fantastic. These people love their jobs and it shows. This is Amazing race/escape room/geo cache/pirate scavenger hunt. This is crazy awesome from start to finish. The planning it took for this is insane. This adventure was priceless. Without giving anything away you go to 3 different locations to snorkel, snacks, drinks, and lunch are provided and a full day of REAL adventure. Do not miss this.Written 27 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We loved all the places Captain Don took us to explore. A favorite stop was Dinghy’s beach bar. The Captain is super funny and we loved his stories.Written 26 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We competed as a family in the Fantastic St. Thomas Race. Bonnie was wonderful. She even called when we were lost finding the starting point of the race. Please note that you should not use your GPS to find the Children’s Museum which is the starting point of the race. It was fun figuring out the clues to get from one point to the next. It was well organized, and we were able to learn about businesses in St. Thomas. Snacks were provided at the end. It was a fun experience.Written 11 August 2022
- My friend and I had a lot of fun painting on some pieces of wood with water color paint. I never thought water colors could look that good on pieces of wood.Written 1 February 2020
- The best Flower Shop on the island. They really care about their bouquets. Everything that comes out the door is FIRST class.. Hands down...Written 27 June 2022
- Ron was amazing! I really recommend coming here with your family,friends or by your self workers are so nice and helpful I truly recommend coming to chicken’n bowling.Written 14 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about St. Thomas
- These are the best places for couples seeking fun & games in St. Thomas:See more fun & games for couples in St. Thomas on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking fun & games in St. Thomas:See more fun & games for groups in St. Thomas on Tripadvisor