- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
10 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Jan Mitchell's glass designs were breathtaking! The work is all done upstairs in the studio at 2000 Company Street. So glad we happened down that street - everything in the place was colorful and hand-done. The woman running the desk was very welcoming and informative about the designs and processes. We ended up with a beautiful plate which was apparently a recent work, as the woman there said she knew when she saw it that the design would go quickly. If I lived there, I would add to my collection often!Written 25 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Was not able to go in gallery, but saw work displayed on walls on street. Took pictures...looked her up later...does great work. Would highly recommend visiting her site.Written 7 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were so excited to get to see the home where Pissarro grew up. Fairly easy to find. However, the curator died and they removed all the art and locked everything up tight. We did climb all 3 flights of stairs and took pictures from the outside. They really should find a new caretaker and reopen. The adjacent store owners did not if this would ever happen.Written 29 June 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the few remaining Art Galleries on St.Thomas. Jane, the owner know her artists and will find what you want to suit your taste and budgt.Written 18 June 2018
- I LOVE Gallery St. Thomas. I have many, many pieces of artwork from various artists that I bought while on island. Unfortunately, after the hurricane the storefront didn't reopen. I check everytime I go hoping they will open their doors again. I know you can shop online and I have received emails from them. It was a great treasure. Praying they come back!Written 11 September 2019
- Tillett Gardens is special, unique, funky, and cool. A St. Thomas diamond in the rough.
The arts and artists in and surrounding the garden, and creative minds that frequent it, truly make it so.
Location is perfect - it is close to Tutu shopping and en route to the East End beaches. The site is highly recommended for anyone visiting or staying on the island, for however long. On-site bar & restaurant to fill bellies.
Good for groups and solo travelers, as the latter will meet a lot of fun people.Written 3 June 2021
- This is a great little place that I highly recommend. Local art, cbd oils, and very knowledgeable super friendly lady behind the counter. If you're looking for something unique you should stop in.Written 24 May 2019
- I cannot say enough great things about our experience at 81C for our wedding reception! It was simply amazing! From the very beginning and throughout the entire process we were treated with exceptional kindness and professionalism. We worked personally with Zack Zook and he was wonderful! Zack worked with us step by step, ensuring the planning and reception would be painless and stress free. The event was perfect. The atmosphere was fun and easy, and the event space itself was beautifully designed (unique and classy). Every staff member I encountered was friendly and accommodating. Overall the experience exceeded our expectations. I left St.Thomas feeling like we made a few new awesome friends! I would recommend 81C to anyone!Written 25 January 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about St. Thomas
- These are the best places for budget-friendly art galleries in St. Thomas:See more budget-friendly art galleries in St. Thomas on Tripadvisor