Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
6 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Such a beautiful historic synagogue. Tons of history both from the island community and generations that settled on St. Thomas. Beautiful sand floors designs and artifacts from settlers from other continents.Written 4 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our visit was 1 May 2022. The steps are located in front of Blackbeard’s Castle. So we walked down and back up the steps. I did could 99 but two steps are double so they could be considered two steps. You get to see the homes in the area and all the beautiful flowers along the way.Written 12 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had been on this street years ago coming off a cruise ship. The area look much as it did then except that so many shops were closed or non existent. For the ones that were there they are friendly and welcoming. My jewelry stores. Emeralds are the big jewelry besides diamonds. T-shirt shops and other things. Its hard to come back from 2 category 5 Hurricanes in 2017 and Covid stopping the Cruise Ships. These people are resilient and it won't be long before their back. We still had a great dayWritten 11 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I got to see undisturbed views￼ of Magens Bay Beach! The turquoise blue color of the water￼ is unreal. There were also some vendors up there￼.Written 23 June 2021
- This roadway was very scenic with the Caribbean Sea, the nearby Islands, and the views of all of the mountains of Saint Thomas.￼ There are shops and restaurants alongside this road.￼ Please be careful when crossing the street as not all of the drivers yielded to me. The sidewalks go for miles!Written 23 June 2021
- Back￼ Street was behind Main Street. Back Street had very few attractions. It could get eerily quiet here particularly in the evenings.Written 28 June 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about St. Thomas
- These are the best places for kid-friendly points of interest & landmarks in St. Thomas:See more points of interest & landmarks for kids in St. Thomas on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking points of interest & landmarks in St. Thomas:See more points of interest & landmarks for couples in St. Thomas on Tripadvisor