- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
8 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- My friend and I had a lot of fun painting on some pieces of wood with water color paint. I never thought water colors could look that good on pieces of wood.Written 1 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What's better than staying in your own villa and having a fun and delicious meal prepared by a FABULOUS chef??? Nothing!!!! Melissa put together an 'island menu' and we had fun preparing it together (even the guys!). The best part was having her join us for the meal we had prepared and laughing and sharing stories. So much better than going out to eat. Enjoyed the villa and watching the sunset over the island while eating the perfect island meal. Don't miss the opportunity if you are in St. Thomas.Written 30 April 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is more than a culinary experience. We spent 2 nights for a "friend" retreat in November. The hosts (who are all part of a big family that has lived on Water Island for decades) couldn't have been more gracious, the views spectacular, nature all around, and the facilities very simple but creative. It was basically "glamping." You can watch the sun rise and set from the location, and also walk to Honeymoon Beach, which is a fabulous beach. Overall, it is very peaceful and friendly -- a great place to unwind and be treated like family. They offer yoga classes too. Our group had arranged for an incredible culinary experience as part of our trip. The Michelin-rated chef did an INCREDIBLE job. We were blown away watching him cook in the outdoor kitchen, and even more blown away eating his creations.Written 12 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The best Flower Shop on the island. They really care about their bouquets. Everything that comes out the door is FIRST class.. Hands down...Written 27 June 2022
- The Advanced Sailing Course improved my sailing skills tremendously. The instructor, Dave, was exceedingly patient & easy to understand, and definitely has the knowledge of all things related to sailing & racing. An excellent, rewarding experience with folks that know what they are doing.Written 18 March 2020