- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
22 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- The most relaxing prenatal massage and facial. Boel did an amazing job with both. She was so friendly and made me feel so comfortable. You can tell she has a lot of experience and knows what she is doing. I loved every second of the two hours I spent with her!Written 10 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Susan was my massage therapist, we had her come to our rental condo to perform massages on three of us. Susan was prompt, professional, and the massage was excellent. She really knows how to perform body & muscle work. She set up her table by an open door, so the trade winds could cool the room, and played soothing music. I would recommend Susan to anyone wishing a relaxing, yet therapeutic, massage,Written 6 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing place just what you need to pamper yourself or give a special treat to someone you love . I had the Queen for a day package which includes a full body massage , a facial , mani and pedi , the best service and treatment I have had in a long while , highly recommend it!!
The staff is super friendly and very professional , the place amazing they have thought of everything you need to have a great experience . For your pedi for example you are seated in a massage chair that is super cool!Written 2 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I took several classes including spin "cycling" and hot yoga. The owner Chrystie could not have been more welcoming and nice. Chrystie also taught a great yoga class. Emily another great instructor for yoga and Staci led a really fun spin class with a great playlist. All the instructors were nice and knowledgeable. The studio is spotless.Written 28 January 2017
- Our day on the water on Zun Zun was the highlight of our trip to St Thomas. Rich is the perfect host and customized the day to our specific interests. 2 snorkeling stops, local insights on the US and British VIs, a great homemade lunch and fun custom drinks made this a day to remember! Highly recommend.Written 17 March 2021
- To celebrate for 40-young birthday last December, my BBF invited a few of her dear friends to a Spa Day at Lazule. One word...FANTASTIC! From the friendly reception staff to the massage therapists to the spa assistants - the service was excellent. The day was spent relaxing in the comfortable waiting room and enjoying the selection of spa treatments and food (not included). We bought our own food and wine and the staff accommodated us as if we were celebrity guests! :) It was a wonderful day well spent. Thank you Team Lazule for making my girl's birthday and her friends spa experience extra special.Written 3 February 2017
- Having had 22 surgeries, and many, many physical therapy sessions, I resigned myself to a life of pain. Someone suggested Synergy and I thought I would give it a try. My life has turned around. Each session was one on one (never experienced that before). I walked in stooped over like an old lady a couple of months ago. Last week I went hiking in Iceland up and down difficult terrain. For the most part, I no longer have pain but when I do, I know exactly what to do to quickly alleviate the pain. The individual attention, caring and incredible skill of the therapists has been priceless. In addition to the individual attention, the facility has everything you need to continue your physical fitness program when individual therapy is no longer necessary. Personal trainers are also available to keep you on track. Being out of pain for the first time in twenty years, I'm over the top in gratitude to this very special place.Written 29 June 2018
- This place has been more than a gym or box to me. I have become part of a family here and its pretty incredible. Everyone is super cool and laid back but also able to keep my fitness on track! Come visit and see for yourself.Written 10 May 2018
- We visited St Thomas for my daughter's wedding this past month. Sarah came out to the villa twice for us! She was kind, knowledgeable and professional. We would highly recommend Sarah to anyone looking for a massage that is visiting St Thomas. We wish we could of taken her home with us!Written 13 June 2022
- Getting in touch with this spa is difficult. The phone is usually busy because you are calling the owner and not the spa location. The owner does not live on island. So I texted the number. I did get a response from the owner and in a day was able to schedule a massage. On the day of the massage I was at the gym and stopped by the spa to see if they could fit me in early. There was no record of me having an appointment! The owner loves in the states and forgot all about our text. The massage therapist was unhappy because the spa was going to close early that day. However, she was very accommodating and fit me it. It wasn’t her fault. She is an employee. She gave a great massage and was very friendly.
I rated this a 4 because of the service she provided. If I had showed up at my scheduled time and the spa was closed, I would have give it a 0. Poor management for sure. I did text the owner and he has not responded to me.
So bottomline: go to the spa monday-Friday in person and book your massage. If you call or text, confirm appointment.Written 14 November 2019
- Today I had am amazing massage at the Water Bay Wellness Spa. I was welcomed into a beautiful space before my appointment. Had a large comfy chair to relax in. I was then called into the room for my massage. The room was beautiful, clean and comfortable. The massage therapist was very attentive and thorough. Was one of the best massages I have ever received. I left refreshed and rejuvenated.Written 17 August 2017
- The beaches are beautiful. We have spent our time looking for local restaurants and shops and are not disappointed. Lots of wild chickens and roosters, and feral call, but they are part of the experience. Love this island, will come back again. Also visit st. John and water island while you are here. There is still some damage from the hurricanes 5 years ago.Written 28 June 2022
- Got to take a private lesson with Marshan at WildHeart. So great! Highly recommend.
Thank you! Can't wait to come back.
Om Mani Padme HumWritten 21 March 2018
- I booked a massage with Linda, based on a recommendation from my chiropractor and am so glad I did. She is amazing. Linda is a fantastic massage therapist and makes you feel comfortable from the first meeting. The spa is clean and welcoming. I am looking forward to my next appointment.Written 30 December 2015
- I first met Gary Rosenthal one year ago when I first moved to St. Thomas. He started doing body work with me for my back pain and scoliosis. The results have been amazing. Literally my back pain is resolved. Gary also performs a variety of holistic treatments that can heal you from the inside out including: mantra meditation, thoughtfield therapy, non-medical approach allergy testing, weight loss and management, past life regression, hydration testing, reflexology, and all kinds of massage. The work that Gary does and has perfected/studied for over 30 years now is nothing short of AWESOME. He has helped me with stress management, back/neck/shoulder pain, allergies....he even helped me find a job here on island! Gary's work goes beyond the physical body. He empowers you to heal yourself with a variety of techniques that not many people even know exist. His work is rare to find and his talent goes beyond anything I can even express. Gary is a wonderful and caring therapist with healing hands. Reasonable prices and he doesn't make you ever feel "rushed out the door." I am truly grateful that I found Gary's business here on island and lucky to have worked with him for over a year now. You HAVE to visit him for a massage or a chat or take his water exercise class if you visit St. Thomas! You will not regret it!!! Call him 340-690-5891 and make an appt.Written 4 November 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about St. Thomas
- These are the best places for couples seeking spas & wellness in St. Thomas:See more spas & wellness for couples in St. Thomas on Tripadvisor
- These are the most romantic places for spas & wellness in St. Thomas:See more romantic spas & wellness in St. Thomas on Tripadvisor