- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Food & Drink
3 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- My wife and I stopped by the brewery yesterday to check this place out, and boy was I impressed! The brewery is very small and a bit hard to find (I asked for directions at a bar directly below - the brewery was upstairs). Anyway, Terri (one of the owners) treated us to a private tasting of the 4 beers they had on tap. All 4 were very good, but I LOVED their new hazy pale ale that they had made using a different yeast than what they use for their normal pale ale (the supply shortage is making it harder for them to get all of the ingredients they need). Anyway, I am so glad that they brewed this “experimental “ hazy pale ale beer. I hope that they make it a permanent addition to their brews! At least I was able to buy a 32-oz. crowler of this to take back to my hotel to enjoy during the rest of my stay. Well done, Frenchtown Brewing Co.!Written 17 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited this place twice during our brief visit to St Thomas: once for beer (and fries) then again for burgers and beer. Nice to sit on the patio and relax with a cold beer. Staff was super friendly and attentive, and the burgers are amazing! Nothing fancy: you write down what you want on your burger and they bring it to you in a brown bag. Make it a double and add toppings!Written 8 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I enjoy visiting breweries everywhere we travel and leatherback did not disappoint in St. Thomas. They had multiple styles so everyone in our party could enjoy their favorites and I really enjoyed their IPA and Porter. I’m usually not a stout or porter guy in warm weather but they were solid! Their sours were also solid, the Berliner being my favorite. If you enjoy good beer, it’s worth the stop!Written 24 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.