Showing results 1-30 of 118
What travelers are saying
- We stopped at the center bar and had a wonderful lunch. The bartender Greg was amazing. The local craft shops were great as we were able to take home some great gifts. Highly recommendedWritten 13 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- AH Riise Mall is one of many shopping oppertunities located in the centre of town. Worth a visit, it is cheaper than products on the cruise liners, but there are similar shops selling in the area, so I would suggest shopping around for the best price.Written 2 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I saw a few people gathered in this area, but there was not much to it. I would like to have seen what this area was like before the pandemic￼Written 28 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I LOVE Gallery St. Thomas. I have many, many pieces of artwork from various artists that I bought while on island. Unfortunately, after the hurricane the storefront didn't reopen. I check everytime I go hoping they will open their doors again. I know you can shop online and I have received emails from them. It was a great treasure. Praying they come back!Written 11 September 2019
- Jane Coombes has so many great pieces! You can spend $8 for fun magnets made out of old oil barrels or $8,000 for beautiful and original art work from locals. Such a great stop before we headed back to Colorado. She also has prints from local artists. She told us a story about each piece and each artist. Loved our experience there!Written 15 March 2023
- We have purchased multiple pieces of jewelry from the Jewel House ranging from diamond earrings, gold bracelets, opal earrings, and sterling silver pieces. We meet with Kabeer at the Westin St. John annually. He is so kind, so professional, and a joy to work with on custom pieces. Quick shipping to mainland USA. We recently placed a custom order for a 2" 14k and opal cross pendant. Working with minimal instruction, he absolutely created the most gorgeous cross pendant I have ever seen. I LOVE IT! Highly recommend Kabeer and his team at the Jewel House.Written 20 June 2023
- Best jewelry on St.Thomas!!! Absolutely must when looking for gifts or for a new piece in your collection.Written 30 November 2023
- Great experience with Navin in St. Thomas and Neil in St. Maarten. Jewelry was very reasonably priced. Great Personalities as well.Written 30 November 2023
- Good selection, reasonable prices, clean, and air conditioned. Has some fresh produce, meats, as well as alcohol.Written 30 June 2021
- Mo was so amazing he treated my husband and I like family! We were shopping around and they had the best prices… by a mile!! And their rum punch is the best on saint Thomas! We will be back for many years to come.Written 28 November 2023
- Very colorful, clean shopping area adjacent to cruise terminal. What that means is you have to walk thru the area passing shop after shop some of which are definitely going to attract you or your wife's, partner's or significant other's attention. That means subsequently your wallet! Oh well, isn't that part of cruising and visiting these beautiful islands! Yes we dropped a couple hundred on our way thru these shops and thankfully we didn't stop in any of the many jewelry stores! That's getting away cheap!!Written 14 June 2022
- I have dealt with James and his family for 30 years. I have brought numerous friends there for 5 figure purchases. They have always treated myself and my friends fair and honest for our purchases. They stand behind the quality of their work even years after your purchase. I do not go to any other jeweler. I trust them!!
CMWritten 29 November 2023
- Was not able to go in gallery, but saw work displayed on walls on street. Took pictures...looked her up later...does great work. Would highly recommend visiting her site.Written 7 July 2020
- Purchased this Ladies Ring while on a Cruise in St. Thomas. Went into the Kay's for something else but this beautiful ring caught my eye. Love it. Have gotten many compliments since I came back home & started wearing. Had a great experience with the Salesman. He was very kind.Written 28 November 2023
- It houses a somewhat generic collection of shops in an historic building. It has a nice courtyard to hangout in.Written 23 December 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about St. Thomas
- These experiences are best for shopping in St. Thomas:
- Sights, Scenes, & Shopping Spree
- Private St Thomas Tour with Beach and Downtown Shopping
- Full Day Saint Thomas Private Group Excursion