- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
111 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 111
What travelers are saying
- The exceptional service and good bargain given by Magic Mike. Mike was really easy to talk to and he provided a good price for the jewelry thar we were looking for.Written 3 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I saw a few people gathered in this area, but there was not much to it. I would like to have seen what this area was like before the pandemic￼Written 28 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Adorable alleyway with a bar, restaurant, a few shops, and offices on the higher levels. Lush greenery and a fountain as well.Written 20 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very colorful, clean shopping area adjacent to cruise terminal. What that means is you have to walk thru the area passing shop after shop some of which are definitely going to attract you or your wife's, partner's or significant other's attention. That means subsequently your wallet! Oh well, isn't that part of cruising and visiting these beautiful islands! Yes we dropped a couple hundred on our way thru these shops and thankfully we didn't stop in any of the many jewelry stores! That's getting away cheap!!Written 14 June 2022
- Good selection, reasonable prices, clean, and air conditioned. Has some fresh produce, meats, as well as alcohol.Written 30 June 2021
- AH Riise Mall is one of many shopping oppertunities located in the centre of town. Worth a visit, it is cheaper than products on the cruise liners, but there are similar shops selling in the area, so I would suggest shopping around for the best price.Written 2 November 2019
- Jan Mitchell's glass designs were breathtaking! The work is all done upstairs in the studio at 2000 Company Street. So glad we happened down that street - everything in the place was colorful and hand-done. The woman running the desk was very welcoming and informative about the designs and processes. We ended up with a beautiful plate which was apparently a recent work, as the woman there said she knew when she saw it that the design would go quickly. If I lived there, I would add to my collection often!Written 25 July 2019
- Was not able to go in gallery, but saw work displayed on walls on street. Took pictures...looked her up later...does great work. Would highly recommend visiting her site.Written 7 July 2020
- We were so excited to get to see the home where Pissarro grew up. Fairly easy to find. However, the curator died and they removed all the art and locked everything up tight. We did climb all 3 flights of stairs and took pictures from the outside. They really should find a new caretaker and reopen. The adjacent store owners did not if this would ever happen.Written 29 June 2020
- located in the building of the birthplace of the famed artist- a great stop for both art and history lovers. I stopped and bought a couple of small Pissaro prints-very pleased. the building has such history. the ladies working at the shop were so friendly-made for a great stop. Historical marker outside the shop tells the story of this famed artist.Located om Main street-can't miss it.Written 21 January 2014
- It houses a somewhat generic collection of shops in an historic building. It has a nice courtyard to hangout in.Written 23 December 2019
- Purchased 14K gold bracelets and gold chain for my husband. Wonderful experience. Great service and great price for our purchase. Will definitely go there again when in St. Thomas.Written 15 May 2022
- One of the few remaining Art Galleries on St.Thomas. Jane, the owner know her artists and will find what you want to suit your taste and budgt.Written 18 June 2018
- Great store. Off main street tucked down one of the alleys. Purchased unique antique silver compass and old skeleton key found in harbor from old trade ships. Prices and service were great. Would definitely go back again.Written 3 November 2018
- During our last hour in St. Thomas, we stopped in House of Rajah for a quick look at a possible engagement ring upgrade. It was a slow day with no cruise ships, but Harry provided us with friendly, low pressure service. He showed us a lovely emerald cut diamond and some setting possibilities, but the price was higher than we had considered at that time. As we attempted to leave in our rush to make sure we met our flight, Harry made an effort to give me my first education in GIA certifications. Once we made it home to the States and had time to think more about diamond possibilities, I remembered back to that quick visit. While we had encountered a couple of other reputable and friendly jewelers in St. Thomas, House of Rajah had that particular diamond I really liked. So I sent Harry a detailed email and then gave him a call. Sure enough, he still had the diamond and offered a reasonable price. After some time shopping with my favorite jeweler back home and another great jeweler in St. Thomas, I finally decided to go with House of Rajah. Harry was very careful to explain their process to me and to listen to my requests. In the end, we ended up creating a completely custom design utilizing the new diamond, my original diamond and a third diamond. I mailed my original ring to the Virgin Islands. Harry sent a CAD design for approval. Then their team crafted a stunningly beautiful ring! It arrived safely via Fedex, and I couldn’t be happier!Written 10 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about St. Thomas
- These experiences are best for shopping in St. Thomas:
- Sights, Scenes, & Shopping Spree
- Full Day Saint Thomas Private Group Excursion
- Private St Thomas Tour with Beach and Downtown Shopping