City Tours • Historical & Heritage Tours
66 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- My partner and I went on two tours with Cuban Compass Tours, one to Havana and one to Matanzas “The Most Beautiful City in the World,” and it was the best decision of our whole trip to Cuba. Our guide Alejandro and our driver “Bebo” had the upmost professionalism both before in our conversations before arrival and during our tour. I truly believe without them we would not have nearly scratched the surface of Cuba; its people, culture, nature and so much more. I hope in the future we will be able to again take that Purple 56’ Bel-Air around new portions of Cuba, but the journey through Havana and Matanzas with Alejandro created enough memories that could still last a lifetime. Hopefully we can return soon!Written 3 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We feel so lucky to have booked a tour with Jon. From the moment I emailed, Jon was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable, helping us prepare for our time in Cuba and answering any questions we had. On the day of the trip, Alex and our driver picked us up. We couldn’t have asked for a better guide. Alex was incredibly knowledgeable about the history of Cuba and everything Havana. By the end of the day, not only had we seen this beautiful city, but we had a deep understanding of its rich culture, history and current state. I cannot recommend this tour highly enough. A definite must-do if you’re in Varadero!Written 26 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great company, we did two days of diving in the Bay of Pigs and Coral Beach. Have dived many times before but these guys did us proud. Hassle free diving and helped make it very enjoyable. Collected us from our hotel and dropped us back off. Also very fairly priced. George our dive lead was fantasticWritten 18 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife and I just returned from our first trip to Cuba. On Thursday November 23 we did a day trip to Havana with Cuban Authentic Tours .We were picked up at our hotel at 830 am by our driver Macbeth, and tour guide Debrey in a 1953 Chevrolet Bel Air convertible. The convertible was a complete but pleasant surprise as we were expecting a hardtop.What a day. Our guides were extremely knowledgeable and informative as to the history of their beautiful country and answered every question we had . We stopped at many historical sites and met many amazing people. Debrey seemed to know someone at every stop, which made our interactions even better. One of the highlights was the walking tour of Old Havana. The old architecture is breathtaking and Debrey was able to explain all the historical relevance of the area to us. On the trip back to Veradero we kept the top down to truly enjoy the convertible experience. Thank you so much to Debrey and Macbeth for making the trip so memorable and thank you Authentic Cuban Tours for making the day possible. We will definitely be recommending you to any friends travelling to Cuba.Written 29 November 2023
- Gabriel took us to Mantazas in a classic Pontiac and we had such a fun eductional experience. We visited the Bellamar Caves and swam in the Saturna Cave. Gabriel showed us around the city and we were amazed by all the friendly local people. Gabriel is a great guide, and highly recommend Cuban Connection Tour.Written 19 June 2023
- We took the Havana and Mantanza city tour. Roy and Douglas were kind and friendly and always there to take awesome pictures for us. We were able to see all the local spots and famous view points. We also were able to request changes to the itinerary along the way. Had a great discussion with Douglas about Cuba in general which provided a locals perspective. We had a great time with them. Thanks for making our trip memorable.
Would Highly recommendWritten 29 October 2023
- I recently used the services of this agency, and my experience was fantastic. The guides are so professional, and their English is great! They have extensive knowledge and are very friendly. I loved to visit Havana and Varadero. The car was comfortable and clean. I definitely highly recommend this agency.Written 11 November 2023
- We had 2 individual tour , Havana tour and Trinidad tour.
Both tour was same tour guide (Jordan), he was friendly and good knowledge of
Cuban history. We had unforgettable memory of Cuba. We would like to recommend to my friends who are going to Cuba. Thank you very much.Written 11 November 2023
- Me and my best friend were more then happy to find Raimond, while staying in Cuba.
We decided last minute to go for the 2 days trip to Viniales Valley and Havana. Raimond gave us the best option possible:)
Traveling with him was super easygoing and unforgettable. Thank you for showing us such an amazing places. The whole trip was surreal and mesmerizing. Everything was perfect, from places, to the restaurants and You as company. We were very lucky to meet you!
Thank you and hope to see you again one day Ania&PatriciaWritten 12 May 2023
- Exploring Habana with Lucy and our driver Jaime was an amazing experience. First stop, it was a privilege to meet the heroic Bomberos (firefighters) in Habana. Mr. Jose Castelar Cairo, Guinness World record holder for longest cigar (295 ft). The beautiful buildings and history of Habana explained in detail by Lucy. Five star lunch at the beautiful restaurant El Canonazo.
We highly recommend excursions with Lucy. We will definitely see her again on our next visit to beautiful Cuba. Thank you Lucy, my Cuban sister and Jaime ( best driver) for recommending Vitamin R (rum)
Hasta Luego, Antonietta & EricWritten 28 November 2023
- Loved this! Beautiful coral reef and cave with friendly and knowledgeable local guide. The equipment was good and our guide took underwater pictures and sent us after the trip. Highly recommended!Written 22 November 2023
- Amazing Havana day trip with Elvis and Yanni. Elvis is so passionate and informative about Havana and wanted to show the real Havana, but was also flexible in allowing us to direct the tour to suit our wants and needs, highly recommend and if/when I return we will be booking more trips with Elvis and coWritten 7 October 2023
- Fantastic service. Daylin was very fun to spend the day with and happy to modify the itinerary to suit our needs. Would recommend for anyone who wants to get away from the normal bus tour experience.Written 6 December 2023
- Excellent day with my wife to Havana.
Thank Roxanna Alba, who at all times was very patient and kind with our requirements. It is the second time we visited Cuba last year and this year and she is always very kind to us.
Lunch was very good, although unlike last year it was a bit expensive, but it's unavoidable.
For the short time that we were there we have seen that the meals and some other needs are like this.Written 24 May 2023
- We did two trips with our guide Tony, 3 Cities & Bay of Pigs. Both were excellent, the Bay of Pigs we particularly enjoyed. Our guide Tony was friendly, knowledgeable, spoke excellent English, drove safely and accommodated any requests we had as well as giving excellent advice on what to do in our free time. His approach was just right, giving us information but also allowing us time to just enjoy the trips as a couple. The accommodation in Trinidad was beautiful and the hosts were lovely. Tony gave us great insight into the history of Cuba and how it is today and the trips were good value for money. Would recommend highly.Written 20 November 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Varadero