- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
19 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- My first visit in 2015 was simply to visit the farm, this time it was to do the 'Stingless Bee' Workshop, a one day course coving the practical, academic, and business aspects of Stingless Bee keeping. Incredibly well organized, I came away with a greater understanding and appreciation of keeping native stingless bees.
A superb 1 hectare site this is a real life inspirational working farm - highly recommended, for beekeepers, wannabe beekeepers and anyone who wants to be inspiredWritten 19 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Segunda House is actually classified as a museum and was well worth visiting. There is a donation box when you first enter the house and you have to sign in the register. Fortunately students were employed here to escort the visitors around the house, explaining everything in great detail and very willing to answer our questions. The house has a courtyard and two floors with many of the original furnishings on display.Written 1 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful church! ❤
Perfect place to be solemn and to give thanks and praises to the Almighty God the Father, Jesus Christ, Mother Mary and to all the angels & saints.
Sacred place for prayers. 🙏
Glory to God.Written 21 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The official name is the Metropolitan Cathedral of San Sebastian and is one of the few attractions in Lipa. The cathedral is over 400 years old and was administered by the Augustinians. It was originally constructed from light materials but the present building was started in 1779 and has gone through several renovations since then. The cathedral has a huge circular dome with amazing paintings on the ceiling. I would not leave Lia without dropping by this church for an hour or so.Written 1 September 2022
- This 5-hectare property opened only in 2018. But now it has become one of the favorite destinations not only for pre-nup pictorials, but also for those seeking a quiet place away from urban centers.
The place is actually a farm, with vast well-landscaped gardens, a fishing pond, a swimming pool, huts, cottages, a restaurant, etc. As expected, there are farm animals (like sheep, ducks, fowls, other birds, and even snakes and a crocodile).
For visitors, reservation is required. There are packages to choose from (whether it's visit + breakfast, visit + dinner, overnight stay, and so forth). Some may find the price a bit high, but considering the size of the property and the number of people necessary to keep it clean, neat and running, the price is justifiable. Besides, you'll get a very good treatment and enjoy good food and service at the Harvest Café.
Roaming around this place gives you the sensation of being in the Netherlands, more or less (minus the Dutch climate, of course). It's got a windmill, a big red barn (which is actually a function room), lots of greenery, wooden huts for overnight stay, etc.
The only problem about going to this place is the heavy traffic you'd encounter as you cross Lipa City. But the moment you reach the place, you won't have any problem with the parking space.Written 13 April 2022
- Loved SnR food they have big servings in a reasonable price. Only members can dine and enjoy the food and grocery selections. Ypu can use membership card with authorization of the card holder and snr card orignal copy.Written 11 October 2022
- For P120 per head you can spend some time, and make sure you do, strolling around the vast, green grounds of Bluroze Farms. The air is cool but be warned of the foul poop smell from neighboring animal farms (they will warn you with a big sign at the reception area). Aside from a handful of ostriches eating and eating in their fenced-up areas, nothing else is here. I don't even recommend the place for overnight stays even though they have rooms and a pool. Spend your money somewhere else moreso if you are a big group.Written 10 December 2016
- The market is about 2 kms from SM City , on the way to Segunda old house if myou want to stop by on the way. It consists of 2 very large buildings with other stores around it. Here you can but fish, meat, fruit, vegetables and all the groceries you can think of, as well as tools, clothes, toys , kitchenware and much more.Written 1 September 2022
- This is one of the church organisations that originated in the Philippines and has now spread to different parts of the world. The church is just a short walk from San Sebastian Cathedral. It is an enormous structure and many locals attend this church and others that can be found in Lipa.Written 1 September 2022
- Honey was quite expensive.
Right on main road back to Lipa City ex Marian Gardens. I don't regard this honey shop as a mandatory stop.Written 14 October 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Lipa City
- The best outdoor activities in Lipa City according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Lipa City on Tripadvisor
Lipa City Attractions Information
|Local Time||Saturday 7:28 AM|