- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
3 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Last December, I took my first ever trip to the Rizal srhine in Dapitan, Zamboanga del Norte. It was a very educational and relaxing walking tour that encompassed several different structures which included both preserved and restored buildings from National Hero Jose Rizal's residence and medical clinic while he lived in exile in Dapitan. I was unable to go to the Museum as it was closed for the day (30 November being a holiday, Bonifacio Day, ironically enough), but being able to visit the various spots around the compound was satisfying enough. With an animated and friendly volunteer giving us a tour, it was an even more pleasant experience.Written 5 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- For a place like Dapitan, Gloria de Dapitan is already enough. They have this horror house that is actually fun. there is also a fun roller coaster that is somewhat fun. But if you're a thrill-seeker and you have been to other theme parks, this wouldn't be enough. Coming here once is enough. The second time I came here it already became a bore. But the roller coaster is worth a second tryWritten 22 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is the place where Rizal, a national hero of the Philippines, landed. Since there is only few touristic site in Dipolog, this is a major tourist attraction. Although I don’t know about the history of the country, I found this place is very beautiful. It is a good spot to take a picture.Written 5 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.