Nature & Wildlife Areas • Gardens
Top Attractions in Panglao
What travelers are saying
- We stopped by here while staying at a resort on the island.
We spent maybe an hour there and took a few photos (no flash)
The Tarsiers are funny little things and I would be surprised if they could survive nowadays without protection.
Worth a visit.
I imagine that kids would love them.Written 26 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Timing is everything in this spot to have the low lying hills covered in clouds. A doable hike with peaks that aren't too tall. 25 pesos entrance fee.Written 29 March 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the best places to visit if you have children. 👨👩👧👦 Where you can see different kinds of animals and of course you can do Rabbit feeding, fishing, Horseback riding and more. It's a Huge area and a very beautiful garden♥️. Staff also are accommodating and they have a restaurant too.Written 15 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice place, clean, friendly, top service. Very well organized, and hygienic. Very reasonable prices, went there witVery nice place, clean, friendly, top service. Very well organized, and hygienic. Very reasonable prices, went there with my husband, and we had one of the best massages. We left 100% revitalized.Written 10 December 2022
- Been going to this gym for a week now and it is the best on the island!
Awesome "hole in the wall" gym, friendly staff, clean, not to busy, pre-workout and protein shakes available for the small prices of 50P, and so much more. Keep doing what you are doing!
1small thing i would love to see are some more dumbbells but even now if you're a bit creative with the exercises you can make it work.
Time to grow 💪Written 4 January 2019
- I ended up here for another event, namely a concert. I did not expect much but I went ahead and ordered some food. Damn, if I was not delighted in the quality and presentation. They are not skimping on ingredients and clearly make an effort to sustain repeat customers among the discriminating locals. Their bar also has a very nice selection of scotches.
It turns out the owner, though local, has lived in Chicago for much of his life. His standards are international standards and it shows.
Even if you just want lunch or dinner, it is worth visiting.Written 19 October 2019
- We visited a famous massage , magic carpet in Panglao. Girls who massage give me a good massage. (Slightly stronger Shiatsu power) I visited this time with an introduction of an acquaintance, but I would like to come back if I have the opportunity to visit the Philippines again.Written 10 March 2020
- My friends and I booked diving on Balicasag Island through Haka Dive Center and were highly impressed. The whole process was friendly and efficient, from booking onwards, finding a happy medium between personal and professional.
They were very accommodating of our group, arranging snorkelling for three who didn't want to dive. The boat crew and dive leader were great, and the diving was awesome! They also provided a wonderful lunch and hotel pickup. Highly recommend!Written 29 December 2022
- So we LOVED the food! Angela hails from Northern Chinese and makes the BEST dumplings and other Chinese food on the island, if not the Philippines. We were here for two weeks and keep coming back. One night we waiting for 2 hours for food in another restaurant, gave up and UDO's had food for us in under 15 minutes.
The drinks are lovely, music great, service excellent and CHEAP! We brought one of our Chinese friends and she too gave it the thumbs up. Nice work Angela and UDO's.Written 13 July 2021
- We did a fun dive here as newly qualified open water divers. The team was extremely thorough and loads of fun! We felt reassured and safe throughout and really enjoyed our fun dive. Would definitely recommend and we will definitely be back the next time we are in Bohol!Written 8 December 2022
- I was surprised to find a great cigar bar outside of a big city. But here it is right next to the Panglao International Airport. Minutes from Alona Beach. Rum drinks with freshly squeezed juices and premium drinks. I even found my favorite La Flor Domincana Andalusian Bull which was cigar of the year. Best bar Panglao.Written 6 September 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Panglao