Popular things to do
What travelers are saying
- Well decorated cathedral with beautiful ceilings, worth a visit and delightfully decorated for ChristmasWritten 3 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent refurbishment. Interesting exhibits on the restoration of centuries-old churches after the 2013 earthquake. The current exhibit on works of native son and National Artist for Sculpture Napoleon Abueva is a must-see.Written 15 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good place to buy souvenirs or groceries. Not as big as some SM malls but does the trick.good way to get out of the heat as wellWritten 12 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- i don't know how this monument entices tourists to visit. but it is one of the landmarks that the tour needs to include but its history is seldom told with passion.
the clouds at dusk make up for the photo capture of this passive pit stop. had it not been for the colorful backdrop, we would not take pictures at all.
energy, people! bohol's story should be well appreciated by guests who spent their time and money visiting this place.Written 19 December 2022
- i was just quick here for i was chasing my trip to cebu. . .i drop of to buy some clothes little.. .it was good and easy store .. not bad. .Written 8 March 2020
- RAFI - The Kabilin Center was very informative. During my visit, i was able to grasp different knowledge and information about our local fishermen. They featured fishermen and their products from Cebu, and I think that this is a great way to promote our sea life riches. I also loved how there are a lot of artworks, photographs, artifacts, and even local products that we can really see and experience personally.Written 17 May 2023
- This is one of the places you might want to stop by and see if you are visiting Bohol, but if you are in a hurry and time is limited, I would put it lower not he list of things to doWritten 27 February 2016
- This museum once served as the house of Carlos P. Garcia, the 8th president of the Philippines who also hails from Bohol. A quick tour around the house will give you a glimpse of the life of the late president. One may quickly guess what sort of hobby he is fun of basing on the large chess board located in the front yard and the number of trophies he had on that sport.
Entrance to the museum is free but there is a donation box available if you wish to help in the upkeep of the place. A cafeteria serving hot and cold beverages is located just beside the museum.Written 19 July 2019
- its my first time in bohol and first time in thai royal spa, both didnt disappoint me. I chose combination package #3, 1 hr swedish with 30 mins back massage. (fyi there's an add 30 if u want aroma oil and free if regular oil). First thing she did was wash and clean my feet, then i waited in the room for 5 mins, she went to get the stuffs she needed. (another fyi they provide shorts). It was a very good hard massage with pattern, relieved my body ache for touring around bohol for 3 days on a motorbike. After the massage she offered a hot tea with hot towel to clean myself off (last fyi, after massage she sprayed water on my body and wiped it off with a clean towel, so no worries about goin home oily). To sum it up, i would love to go back here but i dont live in bohol, but i will surely look for another thai royal spa on my next trip.Written 29 March 2019
- Bike was in perfect condition. Staff was friendly and prompt. Free delivery and pick up. There are many options on Panglao but this was good value. I highly recommendWritten 3 August 2023
- My wife and I went for our first time ever to get a couples massage. We enjoyed the oil body massage. We came back a week later. My wife got the fruit facial and almost sell asleep it was so relaxing. I had another oil body massage but it was a lot different this time. The first time I didn’t know what to expect and the massage was nice but the lady I had the second time was far better at her craft. The massage felt amazing. After the first massage I check trip advisor and looked at reviews. Billy T said that Rose gives great massage. So the second time the massage was so good I asked the lady what her name was. She said it was Rose! So if you go here ask for Rose she is a professional.Written 29 April 2018
- We came across excellent reviews and contacted Mr. Paul Dilao right away! He was prompt, offered an itinerary that worked for us (2 adults and a 4 year old) perfectly, loved the focus on conservation and sanctuaries!!! He was very attentive with our child, she is usually reserved and shy but opened up right away with him! Our time in Bohol was priceless thanks to Paul, we cannot wait to return (he also dropped us off promptly at the seaport the next day). Thank you!!!Written 2 December 2023
- If you are a yoga enthusiast, then this is the place for you if you are in Bohol.
The place maybe a bit small but clean and quiet enough for you to practice yoga and meditate.Written 30 August 2018
- Indeed a paradise in the middle of a bustling City. The Masseur are very professional and know their job. My partner and I were feeling rejuvenated after the massage. I highly recommend their signature massage, the traditional “hilot” a local word for massage, making use of aromatic leaves. The price very reasonable and the place is clean.Written 19 January 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Tagbilaran City
- The best day trips from Tagbilaran City according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Bohol Countryside Day Tour From Cebu City | Lunch at Loboc River Cruise
- Chocolate hills tour with Tarsier & Loboc river Buffet Lunch (half-day tour)
- Bohol Countryside Day Tour from Cebu City or Mactan - Best Seller
- Exclusive Bohol,Philippines Chocolate Hills-Tarsier Tour
- Famous Bohol Chocolate Hills Loboc River Cruise Tarsier Tour
- The most popular things to do in Tagbilaran City with kids according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all kid friendly things to do in Tagbilaran City on Tripadvisor
Tagbilaran City Attractions Information
|Tuesday 4:36 AM|