Boat Tours • Speed Boats Tours
Top Tours in World, World
- Traveler favoritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
100,000+ places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 100,000
What travelers are saying
- I got to Faro and was told about these beaches and it really felt odd and tedious to get a ferry to a beach. So I went for ticket to Ilha do Farol but they were all booked up for the return that day. So I went to the next booth the get a ticket for Ilha Deserta and I stayed until the last shuttle. The boat drops you off at the restaurant and the beach is a little way past that with beach chairs for rent.
It was a little dream come true. Took a swim, a lie in the sun and then some drinks and nibbles while waiting for my shuttle to return. On the ride back, we were greeted by about 3-4 dolphins who were quite curious about us. All in all a special experience I'd be happy to repeat.Written 28 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a must do for all tourists visiting Innsbruck. The funicular and gondola ride going up is absolutely spectacular. The view from the top is just breathtaking. The cheapest way to experience this attraction is by using Innsbruck City Card as this would cover the fees going up. Luckily, the weather was perfect when we were there. I suggest that before taking this attraction, you must check the weather forecast as cloudy weather may cause zero visibility from the top and would ruin your experience.Written 7 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was worth the try. We had pre-booked the tickets. The overall experience was surreal. The view outside the window was so beautiful. Got to know the stations between Udagamandalam and Coonoor. This is definitely worth the experience if you are with kids. Our son enjoyed this train ride a lot.Written 9 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We rode on the cruise train from Anchorage to Whitter on the Alaska Railroad the last week of May. The ride was a part of our Alaska cruise. The journey started from the historic Alaska Railway Depot in Anchorage. The depot has nice historical markers but we did not have time to look over the depot much. The single level domed rail cars provide great panoramic views of the outdoors. Soon after leaving town, the train enters the Anchorage Coastal Wildlife Refuge where mountains, canyons, waterfalls, and rivers provide spectacular scenery the rest of the way. There are two impressive tunnels along the journey. The second one is a combined rail/highway tunnel close to Whitter. It is interesting to see the two modes of travel are managed here. The approximately two-hour journey ends at the cruise ship terminal in Whitter. Food and drinks are available for purchase on the train. The clam chowder was quite good.Written 6 August 2022
- AWESOME! I wish there was a gathering place in every city !! Was so well done and maintained..and no one could resist it. We saw kids for 0 to 80 playing and having awesome family time!! Really impressed!! Lucky for us we also enjoyed the National geographic exposition!! Spare at least 3 hours if you have kids!!Written 7 August 2022
- This is a very scenic place. You will mostly spend close to 30 mins here but the view is very good and worth it.Written 7 August 2022
- We spent a good hour here and bought a guidebook which is excellent value. There is an introductory video in a side chapel which is worthwhile especially if you haven't bought a guide. The architecture is unique amongst English cathedrals as is the carved cathedra itself. It is a shame there is no tower to climb. The staff are very informative.Written 12 August 2022
- This place is great for families because it follows a show schedule. It’s very small and you just move from one presentation/show to another. I worked at a rather large, well known aquarium, but the presentations/shows here topped those by far.
The dolphin show was amazing. You can tell the trainers thoroughly enjoy their job and really care for the animals as well. They smiled through the entire show and praised the dolphins so enthusiastically. I don’t know who they were, but they both had long dark hair. Every time the dolphins did a difficult behavior, she would cheer for them like it was the first time they had performed the behavior. It made me happier just watching them so happy.
My son’s favorite was the parrot show. We went to it twice and it was different and entertaining both times. The presenter, Virginia, was excellent.
I highly recommend this place to everyone. And don’t skip a performance because it could end up your favorite (like my son’s being the parrots)!Written 12 August 2022
- We had been really looking forward to this train ride experience after falling in love with the Williams Grand Canyon train ride and hearing so many people rave about it.
We opted for the steam train gondola car to get the best views.
The scenery was spectacular!
There's nothing like the feel of a train as it goes over the tracks.
The ride was REALLY LONG! OK, it's not like we didn't know that it would be a 7 hour round trip plus time to walk around Silverton but you don't really know what 7 hours on a train is like until you experience it. And you've already seen the scenery on the way up so it's only a slightly different perspective (the opposite side of the train) on the way back.
The concessions were pretty basic. Even a movie theater has better options these days. They had a couple of signature drinks but that was the extent of their creativity.
No narration. If you wanted to know what was going on in the areas you passed, you could purchase a book for $15 and read along, thus missing the scenery. Having a guide narrate at various points would have added a LOT to the trip.
Should you go, ABSOLUTELY. But book a one way ticket and take the bus back to Durango. That only takes an hour.
Want to read more about our travels around the country? Check out our blog in our bio.Written 8 August 2022
- a beutiful lacation to see alone whitout company or whit spectacular is a inedit place and have only similar location Cascada de TamulWritten 11 February 2021
- We had the most amazing time. Every moment was truly enjoyable & the hosts who shared their knowledge of Māori history & culture were not only enlightening & educational but also heart warming & hilarious. We were blown away by the level of talent displayed throughout the night through song, dance & demonstrations. The opportunity to interact with games in the beautiful village setting at night was so much cooler than we expected. This is definitely something to do with your whole family.Written 17 August 2021
- if you want an overdose of beautiful landscape, then take this trip.
We did took Bernina express from Tirano to Chur and returned back with the regional train.
To be frank however, we enjoyed the return trip with the regional train more. It goes through the same route and you can open your windows.
If I had to do it again..i Would definitely do it only on the regional trainWritten 3 August 2022
- This was a highlight for our visit to Skagway on our Alaska Cruise. Beautiful vistas and interesting historical narrative about the Klondike gold rush and the challenges faced by the stampeders and the workers who built the railroad in such difficult terrain. It's also exciting to go out on the platforms between the cars, especially going over the narrow bridges over steep canyons or being plunged into dark tunnels. Definitely worth it, unless you have a fear of heights, of course. The nonstop trip goes up to the white pass summit, which actually crosses the border into Canada, makes a loop and returns back to Skagway. They provided bottled water, and there are bathrooms in each car, but no food service on the train, so bring a snack if you think you'll need it. It's a 2 3/4 hour ride, so it's pretty easy to plan a meal before or after. We were so focused on the scenery, we didn't think about food.Written 11 August 2022
- Very cool place to bring the kids. Numerous boats and exhibits to explore and have them learn. Plus you get some sunshine, fresh air and a little exercise. Winning. It’s good for at least 2 hours but you can double that easily with scheduled tours and activities.Written 12 August 2022
- Took our three teenage grandsons - aged 17,16 & 14 for the Axe throwing activity. Great fun and they really enjoyed themselves. Even saying they would like to go again.
Thanks to Sam for his instructions and guidance. Would recommend as a great way to spend an hour and you get to walk around the prison too.Written 11 August 2022