The Flat Creek Estate Disc Golf Course is a Championship Level Course designed by John Houck of HouckDesign. The course is designed for all levels. Come experience Texas Wine Country with a side of Disc Golf!
Suggest edits to improve what we show.Improve this listing
Top ways to experience nearby attractions
Reach out directly
2 within 5 kms
10 within 10 kms
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. We got checked in quickly and did our wine tasting. The wine and atmosphere was great. The disc golf course was the main attraction for us and it did not disappoint. It was a bit difficult for beginners but they do have multiple tee pads on several holes. Walking through the vineyard while playing disc golf was a lot of fun, especially with a couple bags of their white wine. Was perfect for a warm summer day. Will be visiting again for sure.
Written 1 June 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
FLAT CREEK DISC GOLF DESTINATION: All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos)
Frequently Asked Questions about Flat Creek Disc Golf Destination
- Flat Creek Disc Golf Destination is open:
- Thu - Mon 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Hotels near Flat Creek Disc Golf Destination:
- (15.22 km) Casa del Sol Bed and Breakfast at Lake Travis
- (1.10 km) Gorgeous 4900 square foot pool & spa home minutes from Lake Travis and winery
- (1.20 km) Peaceful, modern home close to Austin with large deck & balcony
- (1.63 km) Secluded Cabin on Lake Travis- pet friendly
- (1.74 km) Lake Travis Waterfront Home: Boat Dock, Grill, & Balcony