We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vendor City

537 S Reed Rd, Kokomo Plaza, Kokomo, IN 46901-5692
+1 765-450-7374
Website
Save
Review Highlights
Great time at Vendor City!

My husband and I had a great time today shopping at Vendor City. It is a large place with different... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
smoky321
,
Indiana
A real Flea Market

It's been awhile since we at a flea market that was not ruined by commercial products. My husband... read more

Reviewed August 25, 2016
cine268
,
MichiganCity, Indiana
Read all 3 reviews
Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
Overview
  • Excellent0%
  • Very good67%
  • Average33%
  • Poor0%
  • Terrible0%
1 week ago
“Great time at Vendor City!”
Aug 25, 2016
“A real Flea Market”
LOCATION
537 S Reed Rd, Kokomo Plaza, Kokomo, IN 46901-5692
CONTACT
Website
+1 765-450-7374
Write a ReviewReviews (3)
Traveler rating
Traveler type
Time of year
Language
Filter
Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I had a great time today shopping at Vendor City. It is a large place with different booths of merchandise. There is a wide variety of things to look at and buy. Prices are reasonable.

Thank smoky321
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Reviewed August 25, 2016

It's been awhile since we at a flea market that was not ruined by commercial products. My husband found a light fixture to use in our barn for .50 cents. The store music was also entertaining. I would go back.

1  Thank cine268
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Reviewed February 17, 2016

This place bills itself as an antiques / flea market. There are some antiques here, maybe 10% of the store. The other 90% is all flea market stuff like shampoo, grill scrubbers by the box full, knock off shoes, toys, records, and other assorted non-antique...More

Thank Zebra_45678
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Nearby
Nearby HotelsSee all 10 hotels in Kokomo
Comfort Inn Kokomo
99 reviews
.21 km away
Quality Inn & Suites
125 reviews
3.14 km away
Baymont Inn & Suites Kokomo
407 reviews
3.17 km away
Motel 6 Kokomo
32 reviews
3.27 km away
Nearby Restaurants
Barker's B and K
23 reviews
1.08 km away
Choo Choo McGoo's
31 reviews
1.32 km away
Don Panchos
25 reviews
.72 km away
Chili's Grill & Bar
31 reviews
1.36 km away
Nearby Attractions
Seiberling Mansion
50 reviews
2.99 km away
Kokomo Automotive Heritage Museum
40 reviews
2.00 km away
We Care Park
10 reviews
3.29 km away
Treasure Mart Antique Mall
15 reviews
5.05 km away
Questions & Answers
Get quick answers from Vendor City staff and past visitors.
Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.
Posting guidelines
Submit