View all photos (14)
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Visit Jerash, which is nestled in a quiet valley among the mountains of Gilead. This site is one of the most amazing examples in the world of the Romans architecture. Then visit Amman, get an idea of the peoples life there and visit the historical sites in the city.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1JerashStop: 2 hours -See details
- 2AmmanStop: 4 hours -See details
- All Transfers in private, A/C, modern vehicle with English speaking, assisting driver
- Entrance fees to Jerash & Amman City Tour sites
- English Speaking Guide in Jerash for 1.30 hr
- Mineral water on board of the vehicle
- All kinds of tips, drinks & private expenses
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Jordan Horizons Tours
Petra and Wadi Rum Private Tour from Aqaba Port
This was a day we looked forward to and the company, guide, and drivers did not let us down. We were a party of 4…
London, United Kingdom30
Blown away by the hospitality and kindness of Jordanians
This trip has been very unique and exceeded our expectations in different ways. From vast landscapes to a narrow…
Fabulous people made our visit to this amazing country all the more memorable!
We are just finishing of our 13 day tour of Jordan with Jordan Horizon tours (JHT). It was a very last minute plan…
I loved Petra
Top notch service. They were on time . Very accommodating. The lunch was good . Tour guide in Petra was very…
Fantastic way to experience Jordan
This was my first time visiting Jordan (or the Middle East in general actually) and I must say that after this…
Excellent experience! Would recommend to everyone.
Jordan Horizons set the bar high from the start. Their professionalism is unmatched. Andrea helped us to organize…
Jordan horizons tours
One of the best guide in city in my opinion,very professional,very clean,very organized,very friendly. Our guide…
I was impressed arrived at the Jordan border from Israel. Hassan quickly guided me through customs with my…
Organized and kind
We had the best time, kind drivers, polite and funny. Very good organized, everything as we wanted it. Beautiful…
I paid for the visa assistance and was told this service be included arrival and departure but when I arrived at…
- Duration: 8–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452