Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 7-99, max of 25 per group
Duration: 4–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Entry/Admission - Croclandia & The American Crocodile Sanctuary
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will have our transportation pick up at Puntarenas pier or at Caldera port entrance with a sign of Adventure Park and your name on it. We will still wait for you even if the ship dock the port later. We will also do pick up's from all surrounding hotels in Puntarenas.
- Puntarenas Pier
- Caldera Port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5726P32
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Minimum 4 pax to start any tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Shore Excursion Crocodile Safary and other attractions from the countryside.?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Shore Excursion Crocodile Safary and other attractions from the countryside. on Tripadvisor
- How much is Shore Excursion Crocodile Safary and other attractions from the countryside.?
- Shore Excursion Crocodile Safary and other attractions from the countryside. price starts from ₱4,079.21. Discover and book Shore Excursion Crocodile Safary and other attractions from the countryside. on Tripadvisor
- What is the Shore Excursion Crocodile Safary and other attractions from the countryside. cancellation policy?
- Shore Excursion Crocodile Safary and other attractions from the countryside. cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Shore Excursion Crocodile Safary and other attractions from the countryside. on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Shore Excursion Crocodile Safary and other attractions from the countryside.?
- Shore Excursion Crocodile Safary and other attractions from the countryside. is hosted by Adventure Park & Hotel Vista Golfo. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Adventure Park & Hotel Vista Golfo on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Shore Excursion Crocodile Safary and other attractions from the countryside. on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5726P32
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Puntarenas ExcursionsStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Tarcoles BridgeStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Tarcoles BridgeStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Croclandia & The American Crocodile SanctuaryStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Jaco BeachStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Piedra de FuegoStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 7Catedral de PuntarenasStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Adventure Park & Hotel Vista Golfo
Miramar, Costa Rica
Joined in March 2008
#1 of 3 Tours & Activities in Miramar
- marydU5937TK00Less than impressedThe guides were great. The overall organization and communication was terrible. I would not do this again or recommend this to anyone with mobility issues. The ziplines were in a very remote area and if you were to be injured, I don't think you would get help for quite some time. The equipment was dated and should be updated. Very unprofessional and wouldn't pass muster in most countries.
- jd1000300Echoing others... AMAZING experience!Absolutely the perfect afternoon! The staff / guides are friendly, safety is always top of mind, beautiful zipline course, clean facilities, and the owners are just warm, wonderful people. My sister and I were first timers and just had the best day ever.
- Betty Q00Exciting experience in a gorgeous settingDaniel and his team of guides elevated this experience to the top! We had the best time Ziplining through such a beautiful setting and got to experience long lines, short steep lines and repelling. I'd highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a quality adventure without breaking the bank
- Jason F00Amazing experienceLoved zip lining back and forth across the waterfalls. They brought 6 guides so we were able to zip line without waiting almost at all. Strongly recommend.
- Z23ZYchadp00Amazing ExperienceThis was an amazing experience. Definitely worth the money. All four guides were great. The river and waterfalls were absolutely stunning. We felt safe the entire time. Absolutely recommend this to anyone considering a zipline tour. I can't imagine too many that would be better. The lunch was great as well.
- GMLfromTexas00Zipline NirvanaTruly an outstanding experience! 25 lines, 3 rappels. 1 suspension bridge over 3 hours. Had 3 (W, E, & M) extremely safety conscious guides which ensured smooth transitions from platform to platform and over the multiple waterfall/stream crossings during descent. Have been on other zipline adventures including a different one in Costa Rica and this is clearly our best experience to date. Guides, equipment and rules were out, ready and discussed immediately on arrival. We were on a 16 day excursion and this was clearly the best adventure and money we experienced and spent the entire trip. Would repeat without any reservation.
- aleiam92300Great excursion!The guides were awesome, and the waterfalls were beautiful. Felt safe the whole time. Enjoying the casado overlooking the views afterwards was great. So much for your money!
- shenaa00Super recommended!My husband and I did the zip-line over 11 waterfalls. It was just amazing! We saw monkeys and Toucans, the nature is stunning there. The tour guides were super helpful, supportive and knowledgeable of the area. They provided the best service!!!! Super recommended!
- kingofthefruitflies00Great safe funGreat experience. Staff was incredible: friendly, kind & supportive. We always felt safe. One staff member sweetly partnered with a 9-year-old boy in our green who was frightened of repelling down one of the sections. Gorgeous setting. Dip in the cool spring at base of waterfall was incredible & welcome. Highly recommend.
- Roam6714863393200Under advertised but a MUST DO IN COSTA RICAI drove up from San Jose. I have to say the drive was an adventure but well worth it. If you want to see Costa Rica untouched nature and like a little adventure this is a must do tour. Once you check in a driver takes you even deeper into the country to start your tour. We seen a toucan in the wild. The country is just beautiful. On about line number 8 the guides stop to let you swim in a waterfall. The water was so refreshing. 1 tip if the guides do not offer pictures make sure you take your phone. You cannot describe the beauty of this nature
- Bross1019400Under advertised but a MUST DO IN COSTA RICAIf you want to see the real Costa Rica this Zipline tour is for you. I’ve Zipline before but this was awesome. I drove up from San Jose and the drive itself was an adventure. Once we arrived at the hotel we got into a 4 wheel drive and went even deeper into the forest. The guides were very helpful and safe. They stopped at about line 8 and let us swim in a waterfall it was so refreshing before we did the rest of the lines. Once finished we were served a great lunch. 1 tip I advise if they are not offering to take pictures for you make sure you bring your phone
- 839lunaj00Amazing Zip-lining Costa RicaMy wife and I had a blast zip lining with this outfit. The drive up to the place was exciting and the hotel is nicely placed with amazing views. The zip lining was one of the best we have done in Costa Rica! Gorgeous scenery, fully in the canopy, and you stay over the creek the entire time! Amazing waterfalls and deep pools to relax in. Our guides were great and helped us have a great time. It was just the two of us on the whole tour so they took good care of us. Highly recommend.
- meggyfrances00for tourists: YOU SHOULD TRY THIS!!We went there last 19th of December year 2019, it took me long to write this review because i tend to forget things im sorry! anyway, the 25 zip lines including two rappelling to certain waterfalls surpassed my expectations of a usual zip line adventure! i was in awe while doing the zip line because i get to see the rain forest of Costa Rica with my naked eye! SATISFIED! if you are the type of person who wishes to experience a simple yet provides you a glimpse of the natural resources in Costa Rica, this place is a great one! not disappointed at all! the three guys who assisted us in the zip line were all amazing and friendly! they even taught us simple spanish words! they are approachable too! THIS IS A MUST TRY ADVENTURE FOR TOURISTS VISITING COSTA RICA, PURA VIDA!
- Sel4WorldTravels00Wrong informationWhatever mentioned at the original information was not the same we got. Our driver was so kind and great guy but he is just the employee. He does not have any control. Very disappointed
- joycenycles00What an awesome experience !I have done ziplining before but this is a totally different and great experience. You get to break your slide depending on how steep short the line is. I also loved the rapping part. All the tour guides are amazing! The manager (older blonde lady) was quite rude though 😳 from the time that we arrived and the time when we tried to claim our inclusive lunch, she was not having it. My fiancé and I did this experience with a family of three and they experienced her the same. Good thing she gave in when we all showed what was on our voucher. This is why I didn’t give a 5-star rating. Over all an Awesome experience! Ziplining around the jungle was fun. Make sure to wear long pants and rash guards or long sleeves if you’re like me who attracts bugs, mosquitos and insects easily.