Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
At St. Herman’s Blue Hole National Park there are unique geological features that can be found within 575 acres of forest rich with wildlife. The main attractions in this park, namely the St. Herman’s Cave and the Blue Hole, are connected by an underground stream. Visitors will traverse the cave completely, seeing beautiful stalactites & stalagmites and Mayan artifacts. After your guided tour through St. Herman’s Cave, we will be floating peacefully back to the entrance of the cave on an inner tube through refreshing fresh crystal clear waters.
- You'll start atBelize Cultural Adventure Travel ServicesOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Blue Hole National ParkStop: 3 hours - Admission includedAt St. Herman’s Blue Hole National Park (SHBHNP) there are unique geological features that can be found within 575 acres of forest rich with wildlife. The main attractions in this park, namely the St. Herman’s Cave and the Blue Hole, are connected by an underground stream. Visitors can walk 200 yards into the cave to traverse the cave completely, seeing beautiful speleothems and Mayan artifacts. After a guided tour through St. Herman’s Cave, you can float peacefully back to the entrance of the cave on an inner tube. The Blue Hole is a cool and refreshing place for an afternoon swim. It was formed by the collapse of an underground limestone cave. In this case, the river running through the original cavern still flows through the cave system, and forms a sapphire-colored pool at the bottom of the cenote. The depression measures about 100 feet deep and 300 feet in diameter, with the actual Blue Hole at the depression’s base having a depth of about 25 feet.Read more
- You'll end atBelize Cultural Adventure Travel ServicesSouth Rd, Hopkins, Belizeblue and red wooden building in front of joyjah's artsSee address & details
Belize Cultural Adventure Travel Services, South Rd, Hopkins, Belize
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Belize Cultural Adventure Travel Services
THIS IS A MUST DO EXCURSION when in BELIZE 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
We just returned from spending the morning and early afternoon at the Garifuna Cultural & Culinary Adventure. The h…
A really nice place for a forest walk
Don't expect to see a jaguar, most folks don't. However, this is a lovely preserve offering a variety of hiking tr…
Great tour to the Southern Ruins! Ms. Uwahnie was very pleasant ans knowledgeable about the Belizean culture. We ca…
Learning and Cooking Together! Awesome!
Our time spent there was transformative. It’s a must do for anyone visiting Belize and a reason in and of itself to…
The real deal
No cheesy gimmicks here. A real family showing us how to make real food. It was wonderful. It would be great for…
Garifuna Cultural Experience
Our tour guide Jimmy was amazing! We were picked up for the tour and driven to Hopkins. From there we took a short …
A day in the waterfalls
We were surprised by the accommodations, bathroom, cabins to change clothes, etc. on the water falls of the reserve…
The best true experience!!
We got there by chance wondering around with the bikes in Hopkins. Eugene stayed with me and my friend, just the 2 …
Great experience! Great learning! Great time! Great foods! Great people! Please go!
My husband and I took the Garifuna Cultural & Culinary Tour. If you are into learning about the culture of the nati…
Guide was good!
No jaguars to be seen (I kind of got the impression they were quite elusive) but did see a poisonous pit viper. Le…
Incredible hands-on immersive experience!
We found this tour through Belize Cultural Adventure Travel Services on the main street in Hopkins, and booked it r…
Making lunch was great fun
Palmento has a rich slate of cultural activities. All my family did was lunch, but that was enough to know I'd like…
My husband caught a 20lb cobia!
Come share in the amazing vision of this place - catch a fish, practice cooking hudot with fresh fruits and veggies…
My husband and I went to the Garifuna Cultural Center on March 3, 2019 and spent two nights, three days there. The …
Quite the adventure
We booked our trip through Hopkins Bay Resort. Jose, was more than knowledgeable as a tour guide and was quite ente…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about St.Hermans Cave Exploration
What time does St.Hermans Cave Exploration start?
St.Hermans Cave Exploration will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book St.Hermans Cave Exploration on Tripadvisor
How much is St.Hermans Cave Exploration?
St.Hermans Cave Exploration price starts from ₱8,155.58. Discover and book St.Hermans Cave Exploration on Tripadvisor
What is the St.Hermans Cave Exploration cancellation policy?
St.Hermans Cave Exploration cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book St.Hermans Cave Exploration on Tripadvisor
Which company provides St.Hermans Cave Exploration?
St.Hermans Cave Exploration is hosted by Belize Cultural Adventure Travel Services. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Belize Cultural Adventure Travel Services on Tripadvisor. Discover and book St.Hermans Cave Exploration on Tripadvisor