View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travelers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Antelope Canyon is possibly the most-photographed of Northern Arizona’s sandstone slot canyons. The glowing orange and purple colors of the wind and water carved, narrow fissures in Antelope Canyon feature in many beautiful images. Lunch is included in the tour. Some hiking is required. Also includes a trip to Horseshoe bend and Glen Canyon dam.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Flagstaff-See details
- 2Cameron Trading PostStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 3Horseshoe BendStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 4Antelope CanyonStop: 90 minutes -See details
- 5Glen Canyon Dam OverlookStop: 15 minutes -See details
- Bottled water
- Lunch provided
- Glen Canyon Dam
- Historic Cameron Trading Post
- Horseshoe Bend
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off (within city limits only)
- Knowledgeable, fun professional guides
- Local sales tax
- Gratuity not included - 15% - 20% tip for your guide recommended if you enjoy your tour
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be 6 years or older.
- Must be ambulatory and able to walk for 90 minute durations on unpaved, uneven terrain.
- Third party provider does not allow service animals, no exceptions.
- Third party provider does not permit women who are pregnant 5 months or more
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Great West Tours
Fun tour, great Guide!
My husband and I took this tour yesterday, and were grateful for the insightful information we learned from our tou…
Our tour guide was wonderful, funny, informative, understanding, and patient. I would highly recommend anyone in Se…
A bus ride around town
Informative but mostly riding through town to get from one stop to another, the trip out to purchase Native America…
Long day but worth it
It is a long 12 hour day but it is worth it. JR picked us up at our hotel in Sedona and took care of everything els…
Experience Antelope Canyon with Tim and Anthony
What a great experience! Both of our guides were wonderful. Tim had great information and knowledge of the area. …
Okay trip. Could have been better... could have been worse.
Okay trip. Comfortable seating. Pleasant and competent driver. Beautiful sightseeing. Just not sure we needed a fus…
Worth the trip!
Our tour from Sedona to Antelope X was amazing! It's a long day,but so worth the trip. The canyon is like no other …
Sedona is a fun town. Be sure to walk around Tlaquepaque square. Great parking. Views are Wow. Relax and take so ti…
Cindy did an amazing job, her love for the community and nature really shined through. So happy with our tour and t…
J T Krause
The Grand Canyon tour bus/van carried eight with an infant comfortably. We supplied the car seat for the baby. No p…
Our tour guide, Cindy was full of local knowledge and was very personable! She took us around to the usual sights a…
Better than I expected!
I am so glad I had signed up for the tour! It really exceeded my expectations. We did the Antelope Canyon and Horse…
Matt was a great guide for the Sedona Scenic Tour. I had signed up to take the Monday morning tour (my first of two…
HORSESHOES AND ANTELOPES TOUR
A+ all the way. Our guide, Tim, punctually arrived as scheduled at a very convenient location. He was well spoken a…
Sedona Scenic Tour
The guide, Al, was very good. But I was disappointed in the tour. I wanted to be outside the city and visit sites. …
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452