Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 6)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Enjoy a fully customizable private tour. We understand that most visitors only have a handful of hours to experience this amazing city by the sea. Most don't have the time to wait for a transportation from place to place. Our tours are great for couples, families or small groups and can accommodate up to 6 passengers in our clean, comfortable and non-smoking minivans. Whether your mobility is limited or you want to make the most of your Sitka visit, this off-the-beaten-path tour will take you to the most popular sites,as well as some of the lesser known gems known only by the locals.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Fortress of the BearStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Sitka National Historic Park/Totem ParkStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Russian Bishop's HouseStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4St. Michael's CathedralStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Baranof Castle State Historic SiteStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Sheldon Jackson MuseumStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Sitka Sound Science CenterStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Alaska Raptor CenterStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Clean and comfortable 6-passenger minivan
- knowledgable driver
- Entry/Admission - Fortress of the Bear
- Entry/Admission - Russian Bishop's House
- Entry/Admission - St. Michael's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Sheldon Jackson Museum
- Entry/Admission - Sitka Sound Science Center
- Entry/Admission - Alaska Raptor Center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Baranoff Taxis are a great way to see Sitka and much cheaper than the ships' tours. $80 per hour for as long as you want gives you a 6 seater taxi with a driver who knows what he's talking about and will take you wherever you want to go or make suggestions. We visited the…
Date of experience: July 2017
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Baranof Taxi & Tours llc
We traveled with our kids and all of us had really good time. Our driver was amazing. He took us to lots of places …
When you don't have a car....
You can see Sitka on foot, but a couple worthy attractions require transportation. We found Baranof Taxi honest, p…
Used this taxi company three times. Always on time. Very friendly and knowledgeable driver. Even came at 4:45 AM o…
- Duration: 2–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
from PHP 3,884.29*
Popular: Booked by 338 travelers!
Nature and Wildlife
from PHP 4,307.97*
Popular: Booked by 236 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Taxi Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Private Taxi Tour?
How much is Private Taxi Tour?
Private Taxi Tour price starts from ₱9,899.14. Discover and book Private Taxi Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Taxi Tour cancellation policy?
Private Taxi Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Taxi Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Taxi Tour?
Private Taxi Tour is hosted by Baranof Taxi & Tours llc. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Baranof Taxi & Tours llc on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Taxi Tour on Tripadvisor