Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 6)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start at7001 Seaview Ave NW7001 Seaview Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98117, USADeparture Point: The Kingsley and her Captain will meet you at Shilshole Bay Marina's "O-Dock." The address to use for GPS is 7001 Seaview Ave NW #100. We strongly suggest using Lyft / Uber / or Taxi services as parking is limited! If you must drive, public parking is on the south side of the main building, or the row closest to the steet on the north side. Your captain will greet you at the gate for "O-Dock", north of the main building. There is a head (bathroom) on the boat, and we will offer you shore restroom before departing. If you are lost or running late please call Captain Russ at (303) 941-6960. For any other questions or concerns, call Captain Dylan at (206) 300-9012. Address: 7001 Seaview Ave NW #100 Seattle, WA 98117 Directions: • From I-5 take exit 172 for 85th St • Turn right onto 32nd Ave NW • 32nd Ave NW will turn into Golden Gardens Dr NW • Turn left onto Seaview Pl NW • Shilshole Bay Marina will be on your right • Park close to the main building in the row closest to the streetSee address & details
- 1Candere CruisingStop: 3 hoursYour adventure begins as we embark from the Shilshole Bay Marina, preparing to set sail as we round the break water. Throughout this 3 hour sailing adventure you'll have an opportunity to learn how to sail, or just let us do the work and enjoy experiencing: The cool ocean breeze. Spectacular views of the Olympic Mountains, Downtown Seattle, The Space needle, The Great Wheel, Mount Rainier, Large yachts and massive Merchant Marine Containerships. Wild life such as seals, sea lions, small porpoises, jumping fish and on rare, lucky occasions, Southern Resident Orcas and Humpback whales Adventure for your group of up to Six Passengers Sit back, relax and enjoy all the amazing views of Seattle and discover what makes the Northwest so specialRead more
7001 Seaview Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98117, USA
- Local guide
- Adult life jackets provided
- Private tour
- Please bring life jackets for children 10 and younger
- Food and drinks are not provided
- If you are prone to motion sickness, please consult your doctor before booking and take a remedy up to an hour before departure
- Gratuities not included and not required, though greatly appreciated
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We booked a 3 hour sunset cruise as a belated celebration of my sister's birthday. We had the BEST time on our cruise with Russ! The evening we took our cruise turned out to be perfect weather-wise with clear skies and a calm breeze. Russ took us on a beautiful cruise through…
Date of experience: September 2020
It was very relaxing and a peaceful ride. Got to see Mt. Rainier, Mt. Baker, and Mt. Olympus very well. While it was fine for my family, it is merely just a sail around the Sound, so it is better suited for BYOB with adult family or friends. Captain Russ is great and will…
Date of experience: August 2020
Had a 2 hour boat ride with my party of 6. Wonderful experience. Boat attendants were extremely courteous and knowledgeable on the tour. Will definitely go on this tour again if I am in Seattle again.
We had a beautiful time on this sailing boat! The captain was awesome and fun to talk to and the views were amazing! We didn’t get to see whales on this trip but we did spot a few porpoise, a seal, tons of jellyfish, and a starfish! It was an great way to spend 4th of July! …
Date of experience: July 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Candere Cruising
Relaxing and informative
We had a lovely time on our two hour lake tour with Dylan. The boat was absolutely charming and we enjoyed sipping…
This was the second cruise we have taken with Candere Crusing!! We are locals (Everett area) and we absolutely love…
What a fun experience. We had never been sailing before. This was a great experience on the Sound. Breathtaking vie…
Captain Maddy the Mervelous
Captain Maddy was fantastic! She knew so much about the sites we passed. She was also alert to others in the water …
Amazing one hour Boat trip
Boat trip was super fun! Great view of lake and downtown Seattle. Captain/ bartender was super friendly. Drinks wer…
Really nice comfortable boat, super friendly and knowledgeable Captain and the weather was fantastic. Will definite…
Fantastic tour for locals and tourists - great value and so much fun!
We took the two hour Lake Union/Lake Washington private tour. It was fantastic. The boat is nice with a table in th…
Such a great time!
My family was in town visiting from MI and I wanted them to see the beauty of South Lake Union and that area! Our C…
This was so beautiful and very enjoyable! I recommend this!!!! Natalie was awesome and we really enjoyed her!
Relax and Enjoy the Essence of Seattle all at the Same Time
We took the lovely 'sunset' tour, from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm. I loved the relaxing, leisurely cruise. The aspect of …
It was perfect
I got the sail boat sunset ride for my proposal to my girlfriend. I had friends and family with me and everybody lo…
Seattle Cruise with Family!
Excellent Cruise! My family and I had a great time and the view of all Seattle was beautiful. Our guide was awesome…
A wonderful evening cruise
We had a lovely evening cruise around Lake Union. It was a perfect summer evening to spend with our family enjoyin…
Private Sunset Sailing
Had an amazing time on our private sailing experience and the captain was very accommodating with covid currently h…
Such A Great Time!!!
We had such an amazing time with Amy as our captain!! She was very knowledgeable with not only the history of the a…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+63 923-0990452
Travelers also viewed
from PHP 4,294.12*
Popular: Booked by 1,046 travelers!
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Sailing Adventure on the Puget Sound
How much is Private Sailing Adventure on the Puget Sound?
Private Sailing Adventure on the Puget Sound price starts from ₱21,963.61. Discover and book Private Sailing Adventure on the Puget Sound on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Sailing Adventure on the Puget Sound cancellation policy?
Private Sailing Adventure on the Puget Sound cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Sailing Adventure on the Puget Sound on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Sailing Adventure on the Puget Sound?
Private Sailing Adventure on the Puget Sound is hosted by Candere Cruising. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Candere Cruising on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Sailing Adventure on the Puget Sound on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Private Sailing Adventure on the Puget Sound?
On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Private Sailing Adventure on the Puget Sound on Tripadvisor